Part 37

Khushi worked till late night and when she fell asleep she didn't know, she slept while putting her head on the head rest of the couch in the living area and the laptop open and on. 

She woke up with a jerk hearing the calling bell; she rubbed her eyes and then went to open the door thinking it to the maid, for cleaning. 

She opened the door but didn't see the person as she is thinking it to be her maid. 

Khushi: Aap thoda jaldi kaam kiiye, muhe baahar jaana hai...[you complete your work fastly ...I need to go out] she said while closing the files, picking up the sheets and laptop... as she didn't get the response, she looked back only to be shocked and surprised, to see, The ASR, Aranv Singh Raizada, leaning on the door and hearing her instructions with a smirk. 

Khushi: what the! What are you doing here? She said putting her laptop back on the table. 

Arnav: Manners says, to welcome the person who visits them. 

Khushi hit her head: sorry, please come in. 

Arnav: Last night, I said I'll pick you up at 9, remember? 

Khushi: ha, but it's at 9, why did you come early? She said while collecting all the stuff she left incomplete. 

Arnav: and do you think it's early morning? He said showing his wrist watch, which showed 9:20. 

Khushi: oh god! Sorry, it got late last night so couldn't wake up. Just give me 30min, I'll freshen up. 

She turned to go but went to kitchen and made a cup of coffee for him and served him. 

She went in her room and came back in exactly 30min, all ready... but her hair is still wet. 

She brought a bag and stuffed it with laptop, few papers and 5or 6 CD‟s. 

Khushi: sorry for making you wait. Shall we leave? 

Arnav: yes, but are you sure that you are ready to go? 

Khushi: of course yes, I'm ready. 

Arnav looking here and there not knowing what to say and how to: Khushi, you forgot to wear your leggings. 

Khushi: what? She looked down and he is right, she forgot to where her leggings but thanks to her mid thigh length top which made her save from most embarrassing moment. 

In a second she closed her room door and Arnav turned towards that direction and smiled a bit.
Once she done, looked at her image in the mirror and checking thoroughly that she didn‟t forget anything, and then came out of the room, picked up her bag and stood straight waiting for his attention, he is on call. She kept the coffee in the kitchen and came back, but then he is done with the call and switched off the TV. 

Arnav: shall we move? 

Khushi: yes. 

They came out and Khushi locked the door, came down and within few seconds, both left the premises of her Apartment. 

Arnav is completely busy with the calls all the way from her apartment to the hotel; Khushi didn't want to bore herself so she took her mobile and plug-in the earphones and started listening to the music looking outside. 

He stopped in the car at the parking entrance as wallet parking is available also, Khushi has come out of it so there should be the special treatment. 

They came to the entrance as the lift is up and Khushi doesn't want to wait down till it get down, so they came to the entrance and stepped in the hotel, while going in Arnav looked around to see if her bodyguards are there? He found a SUV with 4 men, in a dress code, discuss something and dispersed in different directions; one of them is coming towards them.