Part 34

Arnav and Khushi both are feeling the sunlight woke up at the same time and felt something is next to them so they both turned to the other side only to be lost in the other, though it was a small nap but they are not at all looking like one. They didn't know when they slept and waking up like this... is something very awkward yet pleasant... they wanted very morning like this to be happen with side by side. 

Arnav : Good Morning. He said with a smile. 

Khushi : Good Morning. She says with a smile and also lowers her head not being able to see into his eyes directly. Sensing what she must be feeling he says 

Arnav : Chill. Go back to the room and sleep. He says while getting up from the couch and gives lets his hand out for her to help in standing as if she can't stand. 

Khushi : Okay. She replies but she don't give her hand to him and seeing that he drops his back and saying bye he left back to his room and Khushi went back to the guest room. He don't want to rush the things in between them and make her feel odd so he gave her some space to her and then he can take their relationship slowly. What's the hurry in rushing things as she needs to complete her study of 2 more years so he has lots of time... thinking this he went to the bed with a satisfied expression. 

They both lie on their beds and remember the moments they spent last night and few minutes back. They both felt it right and then went back to the sleep. 

Knowing they both must have been awake till late night so Payal, Sheetal, Lavanya, NK, Aman, and Akash didn't let anyone to wake them up saying they must be tired and everyone agreed as they last evening was truly a tiring so... 

After waking up Khushi freshens up and left back to home says she needs to go to college for the admission so no one said anything and let her go. When she entered her house she saw Arnav, NK, Aman, and Akash with her father discussing some office works/clients/work. Her mother and buaji came there with trays in their hand and placed in front of them and after serving them they sit in other couch there. Then she saw Payal, Sheetal and Lavanya coming from kitchen and they looked like they were cooking from their body language. Actually Gupta's invited them all the friends to lunch as after long time they all will be seeing together again. 

Shashi saw her coming so called her. 

Shashi : Good Morning Khushi. Did you sleep well? After wishing him back she looked at Arnav hearing the next question and replied back looking at his father with a smile and except her father, mother and buaji and Arnav hides their smiles 

Khushi : Ji papa. Slept well. I'll freshen up and come back and after that have to go to college for the admission, saying she left from their giving last glance at Arnav and he reciprocated with a smile. She reached the stairs and started climbing when she heard Lavanya and Sheetal teasing her indirectly which made Khushi to think that they must have seen them sleeping like that at pool side. She didn't able to say anything as she was feeling her whole become hot and blushing so she avoided them and left to her room and had a cold shower to bring her body back to cool.
She came back down after getting ready and saw that everyone at dining table and start to have lunch. After serving Garima, Payal, Sheetal and Lavanya sits in a row opposite to their respective partners and starts serving themselves. Khushi searched for an empty chair and found one but between her father and Arnav. 

She comes and joins them but was little lost as she is going to get admission for her masters, sensing her lost state Shashi asks, 

Shashi : what happened? Looking lost 

Khushi smiles at him and says : Nothing just little nervous. 

Shashi : hey, from when did you started feeling nervous? My daughter never felts nervous then what happened to you now? 

Payal : must be for the admission... Chill Khushi... 

Buaji : hey sanka devi, from when did you started feeling nervous ah? You always makes everyone nervous and today you are saying that you are nervous...? Are you okay? Or d o I have to call doctor for you check up? She says seriously and then seeing Khushi's glare she laughs and other too joins her but Arnav laughed for the way buaji addressed her... and repeated "sanka devi" though in a low voice but was audible to Khushi. She gave him a glare and completes her food and leaves from there after hugging her father and picking up the keys of her scooty as she don‟t want to go with anyone not even her father as they all laughed at her and teasing her. Arnav felt her as really cute and can beat Dia in pouting... he chuckled at his own thought and resumes having lunch with everyone. 

After coming out angrily she was near the main door without seeing what/who coming in her way she continued walking and bumped with a person. That person holds her and she gets back to her normal and smiles after seeing the face and shouts "Shyam bhai" 

Shyam : What happen? Why are you walking like that and why is your mood not looking good?
Khushi again gets back to her angry mode which is a scene to watch as she looks more cute than normal. She replies him angrily 

Khushi : Ask them. saying so she left the house on her scooty without hearing Shyam offer of giving a drive. 

He enters the house and sees everyone having lunch and laughing on something. Seeing Shyam Shashi asks him to join them which he agreed but only to be seated as his wife and inlaws had made his stomach to come out by all his favorite dishes. 

Everyone started questioning him like when did he come and his health and so on and he patiently answered to their all questions.