Part 35

Khushi entered her college and went directly to the admission hall with the same angry mode but as soon as she saw her professors she changed her expression to a warm smile and went to them wish, as she came to them they itself wished her first with a smile and she wished them back... 

Professor 1 : Congratulations Khushi. Khushi looked at the professor with a confusion as why is the professor congratulating her. 

Professor 2 : What? Don't you know that you have been selected as the student of the year?
Khushi was surely surprised and jumped in her place but soon realizing the place where is in calmed down and thanked them. 

Khushi : Thank you Sir and Maam. 

Professor 1: You are truly a brilliant student, be it studies, cultural events or sports. He said putting his hand on her head as blessing her. 

Professor 2 : Yes Khushi. We are so proud of you. You know Arnav and his batch, right? You made us to remember him and all of them. You are a person like full of fun. Not as a professor but also as a person I can say that every parent wants a child like you and your friends/seniors. All the very best for your future Khushi. 

Khushi : Thank you maam. Thank you so much. Well maam, don't you think that you are getting emotional? She said this to change the mood of her favorite professors. 

Professor 1 : come on, why do you women get emotional every time? 

Professor 2 : I'm not getting emotional. 

Professor 1 : yeah, yeah. I can see that. 

Khushi : Okay, okay. Now don't start you both. Everyone knows that you both are a couple but no need to prove that you know. After saying that, she earned a smack from her Professor 2. 

Professor 2 : Khushi, you are becoming very naughty day by day. What's the matter? 

Khushi : Maam!! 

Professor 1 : Yes Khushi. I doubt if you say that you haven't fallen for anyone. 

Khushi : Sir you too... well, please don't mind me saying this but I'm getting late for the admission, so will catch you after that. 

Professor 1 : Oh! So we are going to see you again then... 

Khushi laughs and says : itni as anise nahi chootne waali hoon mein... (I won't be leaving that easily) saying so she run from there before she could gain another smack from maam.
These two professors are a couple and they are in their late twenties... every student loves to spend their time with them as they are so friendly and young from rest of the staff members. They both are from the FD department. 

Khushi gets her admission and was coming back from the hall when she heard very familiar voice talking to one of the professors and in fraction of second she confirmed the voice to be of Arnav and turned in that direction to see him talking with the same professors with whom she conversed few minutes back. Suddenly Arnav turned to her and waved his hand, forgetting everything she too waved her hand at him with a smile. 

Both the professors exchanged their looks seeing their two students lost in each other. So Prof. 1 brought them back by calling his name. 

Professor 2 : So finally the young businessman of the country, girls heart throb and angry young man have found his soul mate I guess... 

Though Khushi blushed but she turned around not wanting to be teased and made her way to the parking. 

Arnav : Congratulations Sir, Maam, for your wedding. Well, need to go. 

Professor 1 : yeah, yeah, can understand. You carry on. Arnav slightly blushed at this statement blushed and tried hiding it but couldn't from Ma'am as she already saw it before he could hide. This is the first time she is seeing The ASR blushing. He never let anyone to tease him and now they got a chance but he didn't let that happen as he bid them and left before they could say anything. 

Professor 1 : So, The ASR has fallen in love... 

Professor 2 : Yup. They look perfect for each other. 

Professor 1: as we are. They left from there. 

Parking lot, 

When Khushi came to her bike, she found it puncher and was wondering how it happened suddenly? As it‟s just been an hour she came to college and when she came it was all good then what happened suddenly? She was lost in her thoughts when Arnav found her and came to her. Looking at her lost state he shook her and she comes out to the reality. He looks at the
puncher bike and offers her the ride to which she agreed having no option. He opened the front door for her to sit and after she sits he closes the door and turns back to the go the other side but seeing her bike he smiles at it evilly and goes to the driver seat and left the college gates.