17.Amelia (1) (the abused child)

You woke up to really loud knocks on the door, you knew that it was your father, the same thing happened every day.

Father: "when I come back, you better be dressed up and ready to go to school or else you know what will happen!!!"

You got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. You washed your face and looked at the mirror, you looked worse and worse by the day. Not being able to get much sleep because of them fighting every night was slowly killing you.

You put on some makeup and rushed out to put on your school clothes. At the same exact moment when you put them on your father walked in.

Father: "breakfast..."

You stood there a bit astonished at what he said.

Father: "you don't want it or what?!"

Scared of what he might do, you rushed to the kitchen. You got to the table and sat down.

Mother: "here."

She placed the food on the table and you started to slowly eat it.

Mother: "hurry or you will be late."

It made you feel weird because of how they acted, they acted more differently than usual, they were more....calm today.

After breakfast you head out to school with questions like why they were like this.

You never understood why but when you got 12 they started to abuse you, as if the school wasn't bad enough. At first glance your parents look nice but when you're alone with them, they change. You distanced yourself from them but that made it worse, you called the police a few times but they didn't do anything to help out because they were bought with money to stay silent.

We don't look rich or poor but we do have a lot of money, I'm not sure where they come from yet but I think that they sell illegal things. I could be wrong, maybe they are good people and only act like that with me?

They give you money to get something to eat in school but they really rarely give you anything at home, usually its punches and kicks to places that clothes can cover up.

In school nothing was different, same abuse and no peace. Your grades were a bit better than average, you looked like every other girl in school but the world still hated you. You had ideas of killing yourself but you couldn't do it because of your thoughts that you could be useful in this world, that you weren't born just to get abused. You were alone at school and didn't have any support at home, you were abused everywhere you went.

Am I... really that different?

This was the question you asked yourself but still could not find an answer to it.

You got to the school and before you could get in, "they" got in your way.

Zoey: "well, would you look at what we have here."

Megan: "why do you keep coming here, just kill yourself or something."

Their voices, faces and them just being there made you sick, as if you could pull out a knife and stab them right here with no fear.

Zoey: "Haha, yeah I can agree with that, there would be less of trash like you."

I wonder whose the real trash here.

You walk past them but they grab you by the hair and pull you back.

Megan: "woah woah, now don't you think its rude to walk away when someone is talking to you?"

Zoey: "there's time before school starts, so we could teach her a lesson."

Megan: "right! Why don't we show her something."

Both of them grinned and you felt like something's bad gonna happen.

?: "HEY! Get away from her!"

Zoey: "oh great, your boyfriend showed up."

Megan: "let's go, I have an idea of what we should do next."

Zoey: "okay."

They left and the boy that saved you came closer.

?: "are you okay?"

Amelia: "yeah I'm fine, they haven't done anything to me yet."

He was a nice guy but those pitiful eyes whenever he looked at you made you to want to push him away. He is from the same class so you weren't surprised that he would try to help you out, maybe he could become your boyfriend but you had your eyes on someone else already.

?: "do you want me to come with you."

Amelia: "no, I'll be fine."

His eyes answered for him again as he looked at you with distrust.

Amelia: "trust me."

You forced a cute smile and walked away hoping that he would stop you but at the same time that he wouldn't. As he was about to stop you, his friend interrupted him. You felt him looking at you but he didn't call out to you.

When you got near the classroom you saw the two bullies standing there and talking with a teacher. Since they left you there with your classmate without trying to argue like last time, you expected some traps to be waiting for you.

When you got to the door you noticed that it was slightly open. You opened the door and took a step back but got pushed in as a bucket of water fell on you. The whole class started laughing but you didn't care, it was you or the teacher anyway.

Teacher: "YOU TWO AGAIN!!!"

the class got silent and the girls behind you started laughing. You were surprised to see her being so mad, she is always so calm and gentle but you have never seen this side of her but those two obviously didn't know about that. They only go to school to bully you.

Classmate 1: "I have a feeling that this won't end well for these two."

Classroom 2: "I know right."

Teacher: "I hope your done laughing cause this is probably the last time you will."

???: "yeah yeah, I wonder what will you do..."

??: "I guess nothing... just like the rest."

After they said that you saw flames in your teachers eyes. Without a word she took them by the collar and started dragged them to the principal.

???: "what the, let go."

Classmate 3: "damn, she mad."

The teacher stopped and turned her head to you.

Teacher: "Amelia, go to the bathroom and wait there."

You nodded and started running to the bathroom.

??: "yeah wait there, we'll come and ge- ow! That hurt!"
.
.
.