Chapter 14

Dave East|

"Sir please clam down or we're going to have to ask you to leave. We are sincerely sorry for your family's loss and I'll be happy to escort you to a more private area."

"Please mam" dream responded through her tears

I snatched away from the big nigga that tried to restrain me.

I lost my fuckin seed and my shawty in critical condition along with her best friend. I'm going crazy on the inside and word was that it was the same niggas that hit up my lil cousin.

Vee and Mario and dream walked me to the room they said we can go in.

I sat in the chair on the putting my head into my hands.

I'm sorry daddy couldn't protect you. I ain't even know about you but i still love you so much. I love your mommy too. I thought to myself as i drowned out the sound of everyone else.

I lost my baby on my birthday. I can't even see Ariana yet. I need to see her face before i go fucking crazy in here.

I'm ready to put a gun to a mafuckas head and make them take me to her room.

"Dave—"
"I don't wanna talk right na." I said lowly.

I was focusing on trying to keep myself calm cause the last thing i need is to loose control of myself right now.

"Dave the nurse said you can go see Ariana. She's medicated heavily so she's sleep."

I shot up "what's the room number"

"462"

I left after hearing that but i was stopped by dream calling after me.

I turned looking at her with a blank stare, "Look Dave— I'm sorry for your loss and i know shits hard but she's gone be good and so is Tae. The baby is in a place better then earth and even tho you never got to meet you have a angle watch your back forever. Do better for your family. Settle down with Ari it's clear to anyone that you meet that you love each other."

"And Imma give you a pass this time cause we all goin through something but next time ari pulls up to my house bleeding and bruised up like that cause of you. Imma see you Dave me and Vee on some real shit. Ari had to beg Vee not to go to your house. He was ready to fuck you up man. She had to get stitches access her forehead. She gone have a scar forever."

I bit my lip cause i knew i fucked up. When i seen her blood i snapped back and regretted what i did.

I was heated to see that shit on the Shaderoom mixed with my guilty conscience of what i did with Bernice. That shit was a mistake too and what i said to Ariana— if she said that to me i would have killed her in that car.

"I wasn't in my right mind. I'm trynna handle shit goin on in my own mind but it ain't that easy. I'm neva gone allow myself to do that again tho. I wanna kill her ex for puttin his hands on her and i turn and do the same shit. Ima make shit right and imma marry her."

"David" i heard the sound of my mamas voice.

She walked up to me and dream.

"Baby you okay? Mario called me and told me what happened. How is she?"

I bit my bottom lip "Imma bout to go check on her na. I'm scared ma— i can't loose her" i said as she pulled me into a hug.

My mother the only woman that i can show my emotion to.

I felt dream wrap her arms around both of us.
"Imma come with you and we gone pray for her."

"Ma I'm the last person god wanna hear a prayer from."