Chapter Eighteen - Harvey | Eyes of Fire

Chapter Eighteen : Eyes of Fire

The sun was setting. The rest of the fish roasted on a spit above the fire that Piper made with Christopher. I didn't feel hungry so I walked towards the stream. My neck had a crick in it and I needed to wash myself. I stunk of rotten fish and my hair had matted towards the ends.

Once I reached the stream, I stripped my clothes off leaving my boxers on, and dipped my feet in first. "Fucking cumcakes," it was cold. Well, if hypothermia was the way to go in order to stay clean. I walked out further and the water rose up to my upper waist. I didn't plan on going any deeper.

I dipped my hair down into the water and ran my fingers through the submerged strands. I let out a groan of relief when I felt my body acclimatize and the water temperature became tolerable. There was a noise somewhere in the distance and I looked up. I moved my wet hair out of my face and squinted at the expanse of the stream.

I saw something wading their way to me and my body stood on edge. I moved to get out of the water but then a flash of auburn orange hair caught my sight. Oliver.

I started laughing at myself. I had spent the entire morning near this stream and suddenly I had become scared of it. Oliver tracked his way to me and I already saw the smile on his face. He was shirtless and I assumed he also had the same idea of rinsing before the sun had officially set.

He was still smirking once he reached me. "Already scared of me, Harv?"

"Yeah you wish," I shook my head grinning.

Oliver was hot. It would take someone purposefully not looking to miss how good-looking he was. He resumed rinsing his body, but I somehow couldn't find the nerve cells to tell my body to fucking move. Do something, Harvey.

Instead, my eyes glued to him. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I watched him rinse his hair and tug his hair. I swallowed a shuddering breath and turned around every so quickly. I shut my eyes and went back to washing myself. I needed to be dicked down, it had been way too long. Obviously.

After a while of silence, I felt a cold hand rub my right shoulder. I turned and Oliver was behind me. He had a mischievous grin on his face and his eyelids were half-lidded. He gave my body a once over and then simply said, "I'm just helping. You can't really reach your back."

I narrowed my eyes on him. Was he leading me on, or just flirty? I was sharing a bed with this guy and all of last night he was too busy working on the comms systems so we didn't really introduce ourselves to each other, we just passed out. In the morning, we joked around and I told him his hair would be a perfect SOS beacon if we ever needed one. He teased me back and it was comfortable friendship. But this was.... This was different.

I hated not knowing what men's intentions were with me. I'd gone too long just letting anyone that was interested in me take advantage of me, but I promised myself last summer that wouldn't happen. Sleeping with a closeted married man and only finding out after he called me a cab home was the last straw.

"O-okay," I whispered, turning around.

I liked the way his fingers felt on my skin. I liked his touch but I wouldn't let my assumptions mislead me. He was just going to wash my back and I would wash his. Simple, really.

I heard him cup water in his hands before moving to pour it over my upper back. My body trembled and I closed my eyes. I frowned when his palms started to press into my shoulder blades. He firmly pressed his fingers into my skin and began massaging me. I wanted to turn around and question him but I kept my mouth shut. I didn't want to make it weird. Maybe this was something straight guys did. Who am I to know?

My mind felt dizzy and his fingers moved lower. He made his way down my spine and I let my head fall down, my neck arching. Everything about this felt good. He pressed the pads of his thumbs along my lower back, underneath the water and I felt his body move closer in the water.

Then his mouth pressed against my shoulder. This was definitely not something straight guys did. I turned to question him but his eyes filled with dreary lust, and whispered before I could say anything, "Just enjoy it, Harvey"

I didn't know what was happening but he was right, I wasn't about to question him. He was openly wanting me and so far, no one else on this island found me even remotely attractive. Fuck, it was such a different conversation than Christopher. I wore out every time he came near me, it felt like going to battle every second of talking. Why the balls was I even thinking of him right now?

I moved to kiss Oliver, but he pulled back. His eyes twitched up and his lips pulled, "I'm not-" he paused then rephrased "We're not going to kiss."

A small frown creased my forehead but Oliver smoothed it down with his fingertips. "I don't understand what you want."

He looked up at me, his lashes fanning down. He pressed his body against mine and I felt the hard encasing of his cock against my waist. My dick twitched in response and he groaned softly. "Stop thinking so much"

Then his open mouth was on my neck and he was licking my skin like he was starving. I dug my fingers in his wet hair and placed my other hand on his waist. He sucked and bit on my flesh, I swore out. Oliver tracked his way down to my chest and then he pulled away and walked towards the shoreline.

I knew I was going to follow him before he even left. When he stopped at the bank of the stream, I could see the outline of his cotton-clad cock. I felt my mouth salivate at the sight of him. He had freckles running down his chest and a trail of dark auburn hair leading down to where I wanted my mouth. It was a strange drug, knowing you aroused someone. Knowing that something about you turned them on.

When I reached him, I cupped his length in my hand and he bit his lip, moaning out. His eyes were closed and I wanted to push him to look at me but left the thought behind when he pulled me close to him and our dicks pressed against each other. I kissed his collarbone and felt him grind on me. My breathing increased, I moved to remove his briefs but he stopped me by my wrist.

"Patience is a virtue, Harv" he smirked slyly. "Besides, the sun's set. We need to go back"

I hated the way he spoke to me like I was a child. But I hated even more that he turned around and walked to where he left his clothes without looking back at me. 

Vote

Vote

Fan

Comment

And

Follow

Lots of love,

Kitkat