➥58

"So you've caught the murderer, but why aren't you closing the case?" Jungkook asked as his sister linked her arm with his

The cold air grazed against them both as they trailed behind the rest of them.

Red nosed and flushed cheeks, she pulled her coat closer to her.
"You still have the habit of stealing clothes hm?" Jungkook teased, looking down at the large, manly coat.

Seyeon laughed and nodded.
The conversation ceased but it wasn't uncomfortable as they basked in the bliss of being reunited.
In Jungkook's eyes, his little sister had grown up so much and his heart warmed immensely.

"Does he make you happy?" He asked softly, he had noticed that she had become happier since the last time he saw her. Seyeon's eyes were warmer, gleaming and her face began to glow, happiness radiating from her.

"You know," she began with an uncontrollable smile, looking down at heart feet. "He really does Kook, like I can't explain it." She said, her heart physically clenching with the amount of love she held for one person.

"He seems good to you but-"
"I know what you're going to say, but he keeps me safe."

Jungkook nodded and leaned over to ruffle her hair.
"Don't have too much fun with him." He teased with a smirk and Seyeon's jaw dropped and she punched his arm.
"Hey!"
"I'm kidding, do what you want you're an adult I guess...just you know, use prot-"
"Oh my god." She breathed out, covering her ears. "I don't need the talk, especially from you."

Jungkook's laugh rang through the air and he shook his head.
"What I'm just looking out for my sister, I'm too young to be an uncle."
"Shut up," she grumbled, cheeks heating up. "We haven't..." She mumbled.

"How long have you actually been together for though?"
"Nearly a month...on Thursday actually."
"Are you going out somewhere nice?"
"Mhm, he won't tell me where though." She said, looking at the 6 boys who laughing melodiously a few feet ahead.

"You love surprises though don't you?"
"Yeah but, I still want to know."

Seyeon cleared her throat and rubbed the back of her neck.

"I was talking to my friend about...uh,"
"Sex." He said blatantly and Seyeon nodded embarrassed. "You've never spoken to me about this sort of stuff before you know." He said and Seyeon shrugged.
"It's a bit awkward."
"Nah, you can talk to me about anything Yeon."

"Okay so, I was talking to her about it but she was like they did it within two weeks of being together and now I'm thinking, am I being too frigid or like boring you know, like you see all these guys talking about their needs but he's never mentioned anything and i don't want to be-"

"Woah calm down."
"Sorry, I just...I don't know."

"You know, you've only been together a month, in hindsight- it's not a long time. But time doesn't show the connection people share, you could know someone for two days and feel utterly connected to them or maybe the connection isn't at strong at first." Jungkook said, then looking down at the girl.

There's no time limit for being intimate with someone, it depends on what you feel and if you're ready. Ultimately, you need to feel comfortable with the person because it isn't just some lazy one night stand you know, so no you're not boring or frigid and if he really loves you he wouldn't pressure anything."

"He hasn't pressured me to do anything, which is why I'm comfortable with him to be myself...but it's just the fact people-"

"Who cares about other people? You and Donghyuck can take things at your own pace, building the layers and bonds of your relationship is important too, relationships aren't always about the affectionate side, it's deeper than that."

"You're right, but since when have you became the relationship guru?"

So I know the chapter was more of Seyeon opening up about doing AHEM with my guy Hyuckie

But like as cringe and ;))))))) as it is
It's also important to talk about it seriously

Because I know some of y'all (maybe not yet) but are anxious about feeling forced to do stuff before a certain age

But like honestly guys
Do whatever the fuck you want

(If it's legal)