3.17

"Father, Pa," Victor called out as he walked into the room.

Allen and Rain sat next to each other, both looking over some papers before they turned their heads towards Victor.

Rain was the first to react as he quickly let go of his papers and stood up, running towards Victor as he hugged him rather tightly.

With a shaky voice, he whispered, "You're back." It was a voice full of relief.

"I'm back, Pa, safe and sound like I said I would." Victor smiled as he said this, able to see the worry that still hadn't subsided from within Rain's eyes.

"Father, how has everything been running?" Victor asked as Rain let go of him and they brother walked towards Allen.

Allen finally spoke, "I'm sure you already know, don't you?" He cocked his brows as he said this.

Victor let out a chuckle, "Well, I only helped him, I don't know if he was able to succeed or not. I have given him and his brothers all the pieces to gaining the throne, if they weren't able to do it, I wouldn't be surprised though."

Allen signaled him to a chair, "Tell me everything you found out in Y Nation."

Victor nodded his head and began speaking about everything he figured out. King Erne was poisoned, Consort Esme has taken over the throne and controlled a puppet who pretended to be the King, Consort Lani had known since long ago and secretly helped him, Queen Talin was banished inside her castle but she is safe and well.

Everything that needed to be said was said. Excluding the fact that Victor had found love.

"Father, Pa, I have something to tell you," Victor's smile got a little shaky as he said this.

"What is it?" Rain's eyes were so soft, they automatically calmed down Victor's nerves.

Victor sneaked out some glances at Allen, "I'm in a relationship with an...alpha."

The room was silent as soon as he said this, almost too quiet that you could hear the crickets croaking as you walked by. Victor held in his breath, his nerves at its highest point.

Finally, the sound of laughter made Victor look up. Rain was laughing out loud, trying to cover his laugh with his hands and Allen was smirking evilly.

"Sweetie, did you think we would be mad at you? Sure, no one has ever heard of an alpha being together with another alpha but, maybe this might be a transition. Besides, the only reason why alphas can't seem to be mates is because their temperaments do not fit well with one another. Your Father and I will never be angry over you because of something silly like this." Rain explained as he shook his head.

Victor was finally able to calm down a little. His tightly clenched fists finally released itself.

"But, who is the lucky alpha dating my son?" Rain smiled as he said this. Within his eyes, you could clearly see the happiness within them.

And, Victor tensed up again. "Uhm, General Mark Stephens..."

Allen was the one to talk now, "Wait, you mean to tell me that you actually got him to begin a relationship with you? Him, the cold-blooded general who some times doesn't even listen to me?" His eyes were in a deep glare.

"Yeah, I was the first to confess but, he told me that he was ready to try a relationship."  Victor couldn't help but smile as he talked about Mark.

Seeing Victor's expression, Allen sneered as he asked, "So, how far have you and him gone?"

"Father!"