One hell of a time

Mavrick Von Eldritch,His sister, Vox, and Valentino all sat a booth in mimzys club. Valentino lit a cigarette and smoked. "I hear that the king and queen have gotten into a fight, looks like the king is stayin at the hotel!" Vox said, drinking a shot.

Mavrick chuckled. "with the king away, I can finally make Charlie mine and rule all of hell!" Mavrick said happily. Helsa laughed an evil laugh. "and ill have a meal everyday!" Valentino added. Helsa picked up a shot glass and held it in the air. "To destroying the royal family!" Helsa said. "to destroying the royal family!" all three of the demons said clanked there shot glasses together.

they laughed and drank there shots, but little did they know someone was watching them from the bar.

Mimzy cleaned out a glass while staring at them. She gave a demon a pitcher of beer and walked into the backroom, pulling out her phone and dialing rosies number. She held the phone to her ear, mentally begging her to pick it up. "Ya got rosie." A voice on the other line said. Mimzy sighed in relief. "Ros its me!" Mimzy said.

"Oh hi mims, what is it?" Rosie asked. "listen to me, there are some demons here talkin about hurtin Charlie! and I know its normal but these people are in the big leagues! Its vox and valentino!" Mimzy explained to her lover. She heard rosy gasp on the other line.

"Ok, ill go talk to al, you go talk to Charlie." Rosy instructed. She nodded, said goodbye and hung up and made her way to the castle.

She opened the gates and walked up to the doors and knocked on the doors. Lizzie answered and smiled widely when she saw it was mimzy. "Aunt mimzy!" Lizzie said excitedly. Mimzy laughed and patted her head.

Lizzie gave her a smirk and moved her collar. Mimzy gasped when she saw lizzies hickeys. "good golly!" Mimzy said. She gave Lizzie a high five, not believeing she was almost all grown up. Lizzie opened the door for her and she stepped inside.

"Do me a favor and go get Charlie for me ok?" Mimzy asked. Lizzie nodded and ran into the throne room. "Mimzy?!" Charlie asked rushing in.

Mimzy smiled her a huge smile, she knew the queen was expecting again but Charlie was glowing! "Charlie you look great!" Mimzy said. Charlie laughed. "Really? I feel huge!" Charlie said.

"Look Charlie listen to me, you need to get alastor back here!" Mimzy said turning serious. Charlie groaned, rubbing her temples. "Mimzy please not you too!" Charlie begged. "I'm not kidding Charlie! With alastor gone you and the kids are not safe!" Mimzy said.

Charlie let her eyes roll. "Please mimzy, I'm glad he's gone. Started chasing Lizzie around when he found hickeys on her neck." Charlie said.

The door burst open, making all the kids run downstairs. "Mom what's going on!" Abigor asked, his little fawn antlers growing, lizzies eyes turning to radio dials, Adrien was glowing yellow, holding his spear, and Arrow had his hands on fire, in his demon form.

Charlie and mimzy looked at each other. Charlie grabbed mimzy and pushed her towards the kids. "Protect them!" Charlie ordered, herself going into goat demon form.

Mimzy put a energy shield around the kids. They banged there fists on it, demanding to be let go. Charlie looked at the door and she froze.

Vox stood there, his back against Valentino's back. Maverick stood there, his classic evil grin, with his sister, Helsa, besides him. "Oh Charlie! You and that baby are dead!" They all shouted.

Abigor (who was further ahead in shape shifting than his siblings) turned into a bull and rammed against the force field. Vox zipped to Charlie, grabbing her throat and holding her in the air.

Mimzy knew what was about to happen. So she made the shield color black so the kids couldn't see.

Valentino walked up to Charlie, before he got the chance to do anything, mimzy had her arm around Valentino's throat. He gagged and threw her across the room, mimzy smacking into a beam.

Mimzys cold body rested on the floor, everyone laughing expect Charlie, who reached out for her. Charlie could feel herself slipping, she tried to stay for her and the baby, but couldn't do it. Her eyelids closed, she let herself fill with disappointment.

She felt a huge pain in her stomach, something hitting her, tears ran down her face. She mentally begged for it to be over, wishing somebody would save her.

Alastor...I'm so sorry... I just want you back here...with me in your arms, al please I beg you...I'll do anything, just please come home! Charlie thought.

It seemed to work however, because she felt voxs hands leave her throat. She heard a huge crash from the room and footsteps running towards her. Charlie felt herself being lifted up into someone's lap.

"Oh my charlie I'm so sorry! I should've stayed with you and the kids! I'm so stupid!" Someone cried. Charlie opened her eyes and smiled wobbly. "Alastor..." she whimpered out.

Alastor brushes her tears away and shakily kissed her forehead. He looked over at rosy who was holding mimzy and they both nodded.

Alastor stood and summoned his tentacles, going into his demon form. He looked at his wife's enemy's and lowered the shield that was protecting the kids. Charlie's eyes widened.

The kids joined there fathers side, everyone in there demon forms. Charlie smiled and stood next to alastor, joining the family.

Alastor looked down at Lizzie and saw her radio dial eyes. She looked up at him and de transformed and hugged his leg. He chuckled and rubbed her head. She went back into her demon form, Arrow flying by shooting fire out of his palms.(like stars ex, ya know, Tom?)

The family all looked at each other. This was going to be one hell of a fight.

To my people who are reading rewrite the stars, it takes place in the 2P universe of hazbin hotel. Thought I should clear that up really quick!