Chapter 18

"Ah.. Yes, I heard all about your first meeting. I'm just going to say that your actions are different from what your words had just perceived you to be." He laughed with out humor "I heard that you came barging into her room demanding your wife referring to Katherine her stepsister. I heard you went to far as threatened her stepmother and her father." He spoke sternly to me as if he was trying to intimidate. I sat back into the chair looking relaxed as if this was my own home and I chuckled a little remembering that day. "Oh yes I remember that day Athena looked incredibly sexy. She looked so adorable prancing around in her pajamas trying to play it as she was the one in charge." I laughed with ease. "The whole time that I was watching her my cock twitch in desire but that was not the first meeting. It was an interesting day however and I will say she looks unimaginable." I continued.

"Our first meeting was at her big eighteenth birthday party. I was invited because of the fact that my parents and hers are friends. That and it was time that I met my future wife. I was actually standing with my men talking about how I was betrothed to the heir of the Costello family that I never met. We were wondering how she would look and act. We knew of Katherine the step daughter she ran in our circle for some time and while she was pretty physically she just looked like every other women in our world from all the work she had done. That and she was so annoying that I could not stand to be in the same room with her for to long. She is very much an attention seeking clingy whore." I explained. "I was betrothed to the one daughter that was blood related to the Costello family and only ever met the other that was just married in so as you could guess my men and I were talking about how to possibly break this marriage before it ever began thinking my future wife would probably be just like her step sister.

Grant you Katherine and I had quite a few wild time as we grew up together back in our teens everyone in our circle slept with everyone. Does it make it right no but it was what it was. It was just teenage fun nothing more and that fun had ran out by the time I turned seventeen. I'd grown tired of her and didn't really want to be at this party where she was trying to show off to make me jealous like I gave to fucks about a desperate pick me girl. The title of my wife is a prestigious one and it needs the right person to be able to hold that title. That person has to be kind, smart, and strong. For me personally that person also to have a pure soul. I want an elegant woman as a wife not a common little whore." I continued.

"Then my parents come over with Athena with her father in tow for me to wish her a happy birthday and to met my betrothed for the first time on the low. For I was already told that she was unaware of the arrangement and truthfully I was okay with that thinking she would be like every other women. However when I saw her it was as if the world had come alive for the first time. No one around even existed in that moment but the two of us. I was taken aback for she looked as if she was an angel." I say smiling as I remember our first meeting. "I took a moment and had to assess myself to make sure I wasn't dead because that's the only way I could explain why this perfect Angel was standing in front of me. I had to been in heaven. When my parents introduced me to her and I knew she was who I was betrothed to I was beyond static. I was then looking forward to actually settling down my ways and being with one person for the rest of my life.

Throughout the whole night I kept staring at her. It was as if she was my pray and I began to stalk her. I don't think she noticed me really. She was so concerned with the party and greeting everyone. Making sure everyone was happy. Then I began to notice that throughout the night she would steal glances that me. That inflated my ego and I began winking or smiling at her. She would blush and turn away so mouth watering. It became a game all our own. I was the Lion she became the Gazelle and I had every intention of catching her and eating her that night. However Katherine ruined it all. 

She had gotten jealous Celeb said. She must have went to her mother who in turn went to Athena's father because at the end of the night while everybody was wrapping up I was taken into the office with my parents and Athena's family minus Athena. I was then told that I was to marry Katherine instead of Athena. I even tried to bring up the point of the agreement stating I had to marry a Costello woman but Marcus said that he had adopted Katherine into his family so she is as much of a Costello woman as Athena. They stated that they all thought that Katherine would be a better suited choice because of Athena was still so young." I explained. "Grant you Athena was only eighteen at the time but it wasn't like I was going to marry her that day. I would have waited until she was a little older. I waited eighteen years already I could have waited another three to four years. However they did not give me that choice instead I was told I had to marry Katherine. Well Katherine was elated at the news as you could imagine. However I was pissed then when Athena was told of Katherine and I you could visibly see the light go out of her eyes I became more enraged. All my men and my mother even mentioned  how sad Athena looked by the news of my marriage to Katherine. I knew then that it wasn't just me that felt as if my world crashed. I was not going to live with this new change of events. I realized Athena wanted me just as much as I wanted her and I was not going to lose my angel.