Chapter 14: Isaac

Have you ever seen this cliché scene inside a teen movie, where the nerd girl goes to a party for the first time and she makes a big entrance, looking around like she just found the door to a different dimension?

Well although I'm not really a nerd and I've been to a couple of parties before, at that moment I was exactly that girl.

My eyes popped open the second I walked into the house.

Wow...this looks more like a Gossip Girl kind of fest, than a typical college party. And if it wasn't for the girls with the tight short skirts that barely hide their body parts, or the guys drowned in cheap beer, I maybe would believe it.

Glass doors surrounded a big living area, with a bar full of alcohol. In the center there was a pool table and next to it, two foosball games.

People were scattered around, playing or dancing under the colorful lights. A lot of them were making out in the couches and smoking, probably weed.

The smell of it combined, with the hot atmosphere and the alcohol made me dizzy. But I tried to brush it off.

''You like it?'' Bob screams to my ear.

''Yeah'' I nod.

''Ok guys I'll see you later!'' Teddy is the first one, moving inside the crowd of people and quickly we lose his sight.

''We're gonna get some drinks. Wait here.'' Theo says walking away.

Bobby whispers something to Isaac and I can see his eyes stopping on me for a second, before he follows Theo.

I stand looking around awkwardly, until I feel a hand grabbing my arm not too hard, but steady enough to make me turn.

''Let's go'' Isaac says, dragging me behind him.

I want to speak and ask him what he is doing, but the music is too loud. So, I just stare at his back instead.

Soon we make our way to the backyard were a pool party takes its place.

People are swimming inside, some of them only in their underwear. Their screams sound everywhere, and I can't help myself but wonder, how the neighbors haven't called the police already.

A sudden push takes me out of my thoughts. I almost land inside the pool, but Isaac holds me.

''Watch it asshole'' He spats to the drunk guy, who makes a dive in the water.

Loud cheers echoes and Isaac rolls his eyes.

''Thank you'' I say.

He doesn't answer and looks around instead. It seems like he is searching for something, or someone although I can't be sure.

A girl wearing a small red bikini approach us. She blinks her eyelashes, before she puts a seductive smile on her face.

''Hello handsome.'' She says touching Isaacs hand.

''Cherry. Hi.'' He answers keeping a blank face.

Cherry? Really? That sounds like a hooker's name.

''I missed you. How about we make a dive together?'' She continues, moving her hands to his torso, caressing it.

I see her brushing his member slightly and I look away.

It feels like I'm a third wheel or something and I pray for Bob to show up.

''No thanks'' He says, detaching her hands from his body. ''I'm not in the mood to catch syphilis tonight.''

The girl looks shocked pushing him away. ''As you wish jerk.''

I watch her walk away, while Isaac keeps a satisfied smirk on his face.