29. Sex Face

I woke up with more energy than I've had in months

I woke up with more energy than I've had in months. While Chris was sound asleep and snoring, I went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone. That was by far one of the best birthdays I've ever had and the best sex too. Damn, I see why people are head over heels for Joey, and I just added myself to the list. My mind wasn't in control last night. My body took over, reacting in ways I never knew that I could. I wish that I could feel that way every day for the rest of my life. Hell, my face burned even thinking about it.

I felt horrible that I slept with another guy while Chris slept. That was wrong on my end, but I need to tell him. I mean, we're not dating, but that's selfish, and he's a decent guy.

After stacking the finished pancakes and bacon on a platter, I carefully cooked the pan full of scrambled eggs. I scraped the spatula against the eggs, mixing them, before feeling a pair of cold hands on my waist. I knew by the scent of his soap that it was Joey. He placed his head in the dent of my neck from behind. "Smells amazing, beautiful."

I rested my hands on his arms and stayed in the position longer before turning around to face him. With my hands on the nape of his neck, I pecked his lips as he tried acting as if it did not affect him. He stood still, with no expression on his face while staring at me.

Still trying, I kept replacing quick kisses on his lips until a smile creased on his face. 

"Birthday sex got you in a good mood, huh?" Joey's eyebrow rose as he spoke

I scoffed, brushing it off. "I can't just be in a good mood?"

Joey squeezed my ass and laughed. "Well, make sure that good mood doesn't cause you to burn the eggs."

I jumped and turned back toward the pan. "Shit!"

I scraped the burnt eggs on a plate and left them there. If anyone wants them, they'll eat them. I laughed as Joey backed away, and everyone started coming downstairs to the smell of breakfast.

"Riley, you just made my whole morning. I didn't feel like cooking at all." Dylan expressed, grabbing a plate.

"Someone's in a good mood. I'm guessing you finally got some," Cameron tapped my shoulder as I gave him the finger. Now, everyone is going to make a big deal out of something that wasn't Chris.