|06| fruit skewers in winter

Taehyung view

It was the day of the annual christmas fundraiser taking place at Taehyungs university.

All the students were gathered outside in the main courtyard, ready to be told what they were going to fundraise. Since this was Taehyungs first ever experience, he was very excited and didnt fail to quickly give jisung a wave from across the field.

"right students. As you may know, today our annual fundraiser is taking place. We have seperated you all so that three different departments will be working together. Best behaviour is required of you today, no skiving off during activities please. Most importantly we wish you have a great, fun time raising money." the dean said into the microphone with a bored expression.

Taehyung was smiling brightly. "'m so excited." he mumbled to yeosang who was standing beside him. Both boys were drowned in big heavy puffy coats to keep them warm as snow was already falling in (now) mid november.

"me too. I hope the activities are fun. But then again we are doing It to help not for entertainment." yeosang huffed, a big puff of cold air escaping his mouth causing Taehyung to giggle childishly.

"oh- we're finding out our groups sanggie. Lets go." Taehyung muttered into his scarf that was wrapped tightly around his neck and part of his chin and mouth.

"departments art, buisness and economics will be together for today. If you take any of those three classes please make your way over here!" the teacher yelled as he gathered the numerous amounts of students to the side of the field.

"what a weird mix of classes. We should be with the textiles class. We get along so much more better." yeosang stated as he eyed the other two classes with distaste, sticking his tongue out a girl who gave him a funny look.

"I agree sanggie." Taehyung pouted. He looked around, his eyes landing on jungkook who was taking buisness. Oh thats right, I forgot.

Jungkook looked back at him as he noticed the stare. The boy seemed bored, as If he didnt want to be here yet his eyes stated otherwise as they remained on Taehyung. The latter was the first to remove eye contact when he quickly faced yeosang again, his state all flustered.

"you okay? You've gone all red. Are you warm? You couldnt be, its literally so freezing out here yet your cheeks are burning. Are you sure you're okay cause I can..." yeosang began to ramble whilst Taehyung ignored the boys questions by snuggling into his scarf even more.

They listened as the professor explained their schedule to them. It turned out that they were helping clear snow off the roads and pavements and in the evening they get to enjoy some hot chocolate back at school. Taehyung and yeosang both smiled brightly at that as they both loved hot chocolate, especially with marshmallows.

---

"c'mon tae, you've done good so far! Its just a little more and then we get to have a break." yeosang tried to motivate taehyung as the small boy was finding it too hard to shovel more snow off the road. 

His arms were frail and thin, no bicep at all so the boy hardly had any strength in his arms whatsoever. The blonde whined quietly as he picked up the shovel that seemed way too heavy for him.

Yeosang gave a reassuring smile. "its hard for me too but its for a good cause okay?" the boy said as he gave a gentle rub on taehyungs back. The said boy nodded in reply, a small smile on his face.

"sorry." taehyung said quietly. "'m not strong." the boy was looking down, his gaze sad.

"tae, its okay. Its not your fault. You're doing a great job anyway so why are you sad!" yeosang cheered the boy up.