Christmas Special

Luke suddenly pressed a button on his remote and the screen turned off and the lights came back on. "What the? What's going on Luke?" asked Izuku, "Come with me everyone" said Luke as he lead them to the cafeteria.

As soon as they stepped inside there saw there were Christmas decorations everywhere. There was a Christmas tree with My Hero Academia ornaments and presents underneath, there was a large table with a huge feast on it, and there were other Christmas decorations all around the room as well. Also this song was playing:

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" shouted Luke who was now wearing a Santa hat.

...

"Christmas is over" said Aizawa, "Not in my universe it ain't! Remember time and space work very differently in other universes, so for you guys Christmas already ended, but for me it's today, and we're all gonna be celebrating it. Think of it as sort of a late Christmas for you guys" said Luke, "Alright" said everyone.

"Alright I got gifts for everyone, some of you are on the naughty list, just so you know" said Luke. Luke passed out gifts to everyone, some people got gifts, while other people who I'm not gonna name *cough* Endeavor *cough* Bakugo *cough* Mineta, got coal. "Why did I get coal?" asked Endeavor, "Because I know what you did to your wife and Shoto you flaming landfill. Look at the bright side, coal has a lot to do with your Quirk" said Luke, "WHY THE FUCK DID I GET COAL?!?!" yelled Bakugo, "You know why you fucking degenerate" said Luke, "Why did I get coal?" asked Mineta, "Because your disgusting and have no respect for women that's why" said Luke.

"Alright everyone I have an announcement to make, since Christmas is about getting together I wanted to invite some people here, some of them you already know" said Luke as he snapped his fingers.

Suddenly, multiple portals opened up and out came a bunch of people, some of them were alternate versions of Izuku and the others, while others were people they've never seen before.

The people were: Sir Deku, Lady Uraraka, and their companions, Toshinori Midoryia and his siblings and classmates, Izuku and Katsuki Shimada, Villain Deku, Spider-Man Izuku, Regret Ochako, Quirkless Hero Izuku and Stopwatch, Villain Bakugo, Pyro Deku and One For All Bakugo, Sword Art Online Deku and Ochako, A Reason to Keep Fighting Izuku, Ochako, and Eri, and there was a bunch of other people there they've never seen before.

"The other versions of us we saw?" said Izuku, "Holy shit is that Villain Midoryia and Villain Bakugo?!" shouted Kaminari, the students and pros quickly got in a fighting position. "Calm down I disabled their quirks, they're not gonna hurt you" said Izuku, "He's right we're not gonna hurt any of you since that Luke guy would just stop us anyway" said Villain Deku, "At least I get to be out of that jail cell for a bit" said Villain Bakugo. "Who are those guys?" asked Kaminari pointing to the other 7 they've never seen before, "These are my friends Ryan, Lily, Cramp, Poké, Super, Wolfie and Shadow" said Luke, "Thanks for inviting us Hansen" said Ryan, "Hansen?" said Ochako, "Hansen's the other name I go by, I forgot to mention that earlier" said Luke.

"Wait a minute Pyro Deku, how did you escape from the League of Villains?!" asked Ochako, "And Sword Art Online us, how did you escape Sword Art Online?" asked Izuku "Luke asked us not to spoil it for you guys" said Pyro Deku.

One For All Bakugo walked over to normal Bakugo, "So in your universe I was born with a Quirk? And I was an asshole to Deku because of it?" asked OFA Bakugo, "Yeah? So what?" said Bakugo, "You told Deku to kill himself! I'm glad I was born without a Quirk now, otherwise I'd be a fucking asshole like you" said OFA Bakugo.