➥63

"You may now see her

"You may now see her."

The doctor didn't even have time to say more as Donghyuck ran past into the hospital room.
His chest felt enclosed and his fists clenched when he reached her bed.

Donghyuck's gut wrenched and his heart squeezed as his eyes set on Seyeon. Tubes were coming out of her arm and a ventilator mask concealed over her mouth.

His eyes trailed to the monitor beside her that rhythmically beeped in sync with her heartbeat.
"Seyeon..." He whispered out, his hand trailing on her bed and towards her hand, gently grabbing the coldness of her skin.

"Hey..." He trailed off, the lump in his throat got larger and he attempted to swallow down his emotions which only resurfaced them more.
"I'm so sorry." He began, sitting besides the bed with her hand in between his warm ones.

"It's all my fault." He whispered, voice cracking and the familiar anger rose.
"Please come back to me."

Warm tears began to fall from his eyes as he cried, the painful sobs that racked through his body indicated the years worth of pent up emotion that had finally been released.
"I swear to you, when you wake up that you will never be hurt again, I can't allow it. I have to let you go."

"Hey, I bought some food." Mark said, walking into the room carefully.
Donghyuck was still seated on the chair but his body was leant forward, arm outstretched with his head resting on it. The free hand grasped onto hers.

"Do you think I'm bad for her?" Donghyuck spoke, his voice hoarse and thick. Mark paused and placed the tray down.

"It's not my place to say."
"Should I let her go."
"Why?"
"Because look, because of me-"
"It wasn't because of you."

Donghyuck chucked dryly and sat up straighter, Mark winced at his red, bloodshot puffy eyes and messy hair.
"I'm a mafia leader." He spat out. "She's going to die because of me."

"It wasn't you, it was the murderer- they all had the tattoo." Mark said and Donghyuck sighed, looking over at her.
"Maybe if we never met, she'd be happy."

"She's happy with you."

Okay so these next chapters are gonna be filler ones