38 BUNNY

"Dad, I wanna be the most successful and reliable person in the world. One who can buy anything and anybody."

Sean went home straight to his father and said.

"Successful and reliable?!!! by sleeping during ongoing class?!!!! I don't think so. Secondly, successful and reliable mean one who has the capability of helping others, not buying others."

"My being successful, is gonna be a slightly different from yours dad. But I am gonna be a really powerful person in whole country."

And he went back to his room. Mr. Xiao, became a little worried.

"Why do you always have to be extreme in everything sean. Extremely emotional, extremely innocent, extremely spoiled, extremely careless or extremely determined. Why can't you be moderate for ones. Understand things in the right way. Anyways, I will let time take it's course. "

Mr. Xiao sighed. Sean filled the admission form of renowned colleges and sent them online. He received admit/passes for entrance exams from all of them.

He worked hard for a month and took all the entrances and got accepted in, almost all. He choose the best and went aboard for studies.

But he was so determined, he didn't use his father's money to study. He applied for and got scholarship for his studies. And he worked jobs for his stay there. Mr. Xiao tried to convince him to stay in a safe place, but he refused.

But without his knowledge, he was in radar of someone 24 *7. Any threats on him got eliminated instantly.

He was a genius and he completed his 5 years course in 4. And, came back to take over xiao groups at 23. He became the most successful CEO,in one year, at age of 24. But also the most ruthless and cold hearted CEO. His workers Called him Dracula, as a nick name.

He became so powerful, he meddled with country's politics, economy and the whole elite society

He became so powerful, he meddled with country's politics, economy and the whole elite society. His calm, cold stare was enough to change someone's fate and time within a blink of eye.

"Did you get infos on him"

"Yes, sir. He works as a top agent for a spy agency. It was very difficult but we managed anyway. Our reach ......"

"Don't brag infront of me. Neverrrrr...... brag infront of me. I gave you your asked money not for bragging. I want to buy him from that agency. Crack a deal."

"But sir....."

"If you can't do it, I can always hire somebody else, who can."

"No, no, no, no sir. You misunderstood. I was just saying the pricing would be a little higher."

"Come back with your price after the deal's done."

The man left. Sean went to bathroom, unbuttoned his shirt and saw the tattoo. He caressed it.