Back Home; Part 4

The train ride Came to an end and they got off.As expected, People stared as Hermione got off. "Draco, I swear if you don't stop"Blaise muttered as He saw his Friend tease Hermione for the 10th time. "I'm not hurting her am I"Draco Said. Hermione elbowed him in the gut. "You're the biggest git in this school" Hermione Said. "Ginny told me half the Gryffindors think I'm your girlfriend and that's not a good title in the commen room"She Added. "The fact that most of your Gryffindork girls asked me out in 6th, I'd say that's a fantastic title"Draco said. The Slytherins left in a carriage as Hermione waited for Harry and Ginny. "What's up with you and Malfoy"Ginny Asked with a small smirk. Hermione looked over her shoulder, glaring at the blonde who was still in view. "Someone's in love"Ginny said in a singing tone. "Stop" Hermione Groaned. They went to a carriage and off to Hogwarts. Nearly every person there could see the Thestrals.

They entered the Great Hall and sat down.A lot of people openly stared at her.The sorting happened quickly and The feast began. "It looks like you became friends with the Slytherins" Ron muttered as he glared at their table. "Some"Hermione Said as she ate. "How can you be fine with that! You were basically flirting with Malfoy"Ron Snapped. "Why would it matter to you anyway?" Hermione asked as she wiped her mouth.Ron turned an ugly shade of Red. "Well I'm going to bed"Hermione told Ginny and Harry. "I'll see you guys in the morning"She Said before getting up and leaving.Most eyes turned to her as she exited.

"Who was that?"Dean Asked as Hermione walked away. "My ex-Girlfriend"Ron muttered. "Well she looks bloody amazing"Seamus Said And Ron Glared At Him. "That's Hermione, Seamus" Harry Said. "Hermione?"Dean repeated And Ginny nodded. "Bloody hell"Seamus muttered. "Got a real glow up didn't She"He asked and Ron almost jumped at him. "Why was she with Malfoy and the other Slytherins"Dean Asked. "She's a Zabini"Ginny said. "She found out during the summer"She explained. "Well for a Zabini,she looks fine"Seamus Said. "Seamus!"Ron Yelled and jumped forward to strangle him. "What's wrong with you? A real nutter you are!" Seamus snapped and him and Dean got up and left. "If he says one more thing about Hermione!"Ron snapped. "Well She's single isn't she?" Ginny said with a smirk before going to find Hermione.

Hermione entered her dorm and took her silk satin green Pyjamas out of her trunk.She changed into them and put her hair in a bun.

She lied down in her bed and Almost fell asleep when she heard chattering.She Looked up and saw the door open. Ginny, Parvati, and Lavender walked in. "Can you lower your voices"Hermione snapped and they fell quiet. "What's wrong"Ginny Asked as she sat on her own bed. "Your Brother"Hermione Said. "I'm dating her brother"Lavender Said. "She knows that"Ginny snapped at Lavender. "What about him"Ginny asked. "He's getting all mad about me talking to Malfoy, I was forced to talk to him to begin with!" Hermione explained. "Ron just gets mad about everything that isn't food"Ginny told her. "My Ronny isn't like that!"Lavender Cried. Hermione groaned. "Your still going on with this Brown? 'My Ronny'? We're 19, I expect that you would've grown up by now"Hermione snapped. "Why are you even talking about Ron! You've never Dated him!"Lavender snapped.Hermione Glared At Her. "I have dated him you dimwit, and I would feel sorry for you but you deserve what's gonna happen"Hermione snapped in a loud voice.They all fell silent in the room. "Good night Ginny,Parvati"Hermione nodded towards them before turning on her side and falling asleep.

Draco watched as Hermione Left The Hall. "I really think she would be more comfortable with us"Blaise Said. "She won't"Pansy Said. "Why"Theo Asked. "Being a girl in general, especially while in Slytherin, isn't as fun as it looks. Boys keep flirting and flirting, I know she'll hex them the second they get too close"Pansy explained. "How would you know all that?"Draco Asked. "Girls know girls"Pansy shrugged. "Draco"They Heard a low voice and turned their heads to the left.Daphne was There. "Astoria wants to know if it's true?"She Asked. "What's true?"Draco Asked. "That you're dating the new girl that just left". Draco smirked and Blaise kicked him from under the table. "No,I'm not" Draco groaned in pain and Glared at Blaise. "Don't you ever dare say yes"Blaise snapped.Draco Just smirked at him. "You know who She is Blaise?"Astoria pitched in. "She's my sister Greengrass"Blaise said. "You don't have a sister"Astoria said. "You barely passed 6th year, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know about her" Blaise snapped. Astoira Glared At him but turned and talked to her friends. "What's your problem"Pansy Asked. "Are you blind! Do you not see how he looks at her?" Blaise snapped and Draco shook his head. "You know I'm just doing it to piss you off"He chuckled. Theo And him started laughing at the face Blaise was making.

Blaise grabbed their cups that were filled with water and threw it at them.It drew a bit of attention but went away as fast as it had Came with a glare from Blaise. "Here's a rule"Blaise snapped at his friends. "You won't date Mia, You won't touch Mia and Lastly"He turned and Glared at Draco. "You won't kiss Mia"He said. "You kissed her Draco?"Pansy Asked. Draco smirked at them Before shrugging. "You know that means you kissed Granger"Pansy Said in a low voice. "I didn't say I did"Draco Said. "He wouldn't dare" Blaise Said with a glare. "He wouldn't dare tell you"Theo corrected him. Blaise Glared At him. "Draco we're gonna have a little chit chat"Blaise Said as he dragged him out of the Great hall. "Draco, I'm being real with you,Have you kissed her?" Blaise Asked.Draco shook his head. "You know how stubborn she is"Draco Said. "I know you like her and all Draco but she's my sister"Blaise Said. "I know, I know"Draco nodded. "And I'm threatening you, so remember, Back. Off"He said.

They went down to the dungeons after the feast. "I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow" Pansy Said and went up to her dorm.Slughorn Came in minutes later and put a stack of timetables that had names on the table and left without a word.Draco and Blaise took theirs and looked. "Every single one with Gryffindor except Histroy"Draco Said. Him, Blaise, And Theo went up to their dorm and changed out of their clothes into Pyjamas. "Blaise, Draco's Not allowed to date Mia right"Theo Asked. "And neither are you Theo"Blaise shook his head. "Damn it"They Heard Theo mutter And both Blaise And Draco threw a pillow at him. "That's my sister!"Blaise snapped.Theo smirked at him and went to sleep. "You want my sister,I want to keep him away from my sister,you want to kill him?"Blaise muttered And they laughed as Theo threw a pillow at him. "I'll yell at you in the morning"Theo snapped and put his head back on his pillow.Minutes later they heard Theo snoring and laughed.After an hour of talking,Blaise and Draco fell asleep.