Chapter Forty Two

Chapter Song: Who will Save your soul by Jewel

Y/N's p.o.v.

Colby and I finished editing the video and we filmed another video for his channel about how we met. His video was going up later today day and mine was going to go up tomorrow. I was watching TikTok's while Colby was putting the finishing touches up on his video. "Okay, I'm about to post it!" Colby jumped up, grabbing my knee.

"Oh sweet!" I jumped up to see his computer screen as he hit the publish button.

"And we're official," he said placing his computer on the coffee table and grabbing my waist, pulling me onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in, connecting our lips.

After our make out session Colby posted a picture of us together, from our first date, on his Instagram captioned "My baby 😘."

I commented back, "you're my baby 🥰."

Comments were piling in on both his picture and video about us. Some people were super supportive and are happy Colby's happy. Others are not too thrilled with me, but I won't let it get to me.

"Hey y/n?" Colby said looking at me.

"Yea?"

"I love you." He said, nervously looking down and playing with his rings.

I grabbed his hands and kissed them, "Colby Brock I love you."

He looked up and smiled, grabbing my face and kissing me. Colby's phone ringing broke the kiss away. Brennen was FaceTiming him. Colby picked it up and answered. "BRO!" Brennen screamed into the phone. "Y'ALL ARE SO CUTE! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BRO!"

"Thanks brother!" Colby laughed. Tessa popped up in the camera too. "So you two have been hanging out a lot too." Colby grinned at me.

"Uh yea about that." Tessa said looking at Brennen and smiling. "We're also dating!" Tessa screamed. I wasn't surprised as Tessa was known for moving quite fast in relationships. "Also I wanted to pass something by you y/n." Tessa continued.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"I want to move in with Brennen. If that's okay with you?" She said. Brennen looked back and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Of course that's fine Tess! But this time you're moving your stuff." I laughed.

"That is COMPLETELY fine with me!" she yelled, jumping up and down. "Alright well I gotta go, I'll see you tonight when i get some of my stuff."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye!"

Brennen hung up the phone and Colby threw his phone off to the side on the couch. "Hey," he said turning to me and placing his hand on my thigh, "I need to talk to you about something."

"Yea, whats up?" I said, turning to him. He looked pretty serious.

"Well our lease for the house ends soon, so ill be moving out... and I was wondering if you would want to move in with me when we do."

Oh wow. Moving in together was something I never even thought about. Tessa never thought too much of it but for me it was a pretty big commitment. But I loved Colby and the nights he stayed over were the best and I wanted it to be like that all the time.

"Yes! I would love that."

Colby turned to me and grabbed my face with his thumb and pointer finger. He pulled me in and pressed his lips to mine roughly. During the kiss, he grabbed my waist and lifted me on top of him. "God I'm so glad we met," he whispered staring into my eyes.

"Me too."

A/N: I'm sorry!! I'm terrible at posting. Also I swear I do have a plan for this story but between school, work, and my social life I'm trying to find time to write it. Also other stories coming in the future ;)