Mute

i love you guys like a lot, im reading through all the comments that i ve missed and im like, gosh you guys are amazing, thank you so heckin much i appreciate every single one of you

now let me feed ypu lmao

rizz in (youll understand what i mean by thid at the end of the story)

---------------

His breaths were ragged, sharp inhales and shakey exhales. The older kids laughed at him, he looked up only to get a punch to the face. He couldnt yell out, he couldnt breathe. It hurt to.

"Hey you three! Come here right now and leave that boy alone! Jeremy go help John up and bring him to the nurses office, quickly!"

Ms. Darby, always coming in to save the day. Thankfully it was her on duty today instead of Mr. Roland. Mr. Roland mistook bullying as kids just being kids. Old fart couldnt even decipher an apple from an orange most times. I mean, seriously? Two different fruits, dude.

"Here, let me help you up." He didnt need help up, John thought to himself. Not like he could tell Jeremy no, anyways.

They walked to the nurses office in silence. Johns chest started to hurt, really bad. Man those bullies really did a number on him today. Pent up rage perhaps? "Uh, Nurse? Johns hurt again."

Mrs. Barns looked up from her paperwork, scanned the two boys before pointing to a bed next to the window. Jeremy walked John to the bed before making his way out. John thanked him silently.

"So, same thing? What hurts the most?" John pointed to his chest. Mrs. Barns grabbed the stethescope, telling John to breathe slow and deep once she put it on. Theyve been through this before, same thing every time. John breathed in slow and deep like she asked, but something was wrong.

John whimpered, grabbing his side. Mrs. Barns was quick to lay John down on his side once she heard cracking. "Oh lord please tell me its not what i think it is. John im gonna need you to stay still for me okay? This is gonna hurt but you need to trust me."

John nodded. Mrs. Barns lifted Johns shirt to reveal bruising on one of his rib cages. She felt along it, a gasp leaving her lips as she whispered something.

"Im going to get some ice for you, Ill be right back. Dont move, John, or its going to get worse." The nurse left quickly, and John didmt move an inch. It hurt too much. He wanted to scream, he want to call for someone, he wanted his parents. Instead of a scream, silent sobs rolled out of him, tears flowing down his cheeks as the pain worsened.

He felt light headed, his vision started to fade a bit. He was scared, and no one could hear him.

--------------

Bright lights blinded him when he woke up. John winced, arms reaching to his side.

"John honey youre up! Oh my poor baby!" John opened his eyes to see his mothers teary eyed face. John started to tear up as well. It felt like forever since hes last seen his mothers face. "Baby dont cry, its okay. Youre okay now, and youre not going back to that school, you hear me? 8th graders pickimg on a 6th grader, how in the world could they let that happen?"

John held onto his mothers hand tightly. He really hated that school too.

His mother smiled at him. "You must be hungry, right?" John realized how hungry he was, nodding quickly. His mother laughed, mentioning that she'll be right back with somethimg for him.

John was alone once more. He sat back, letting his tired eyes shut for just a minute before opening them back up to see a little boy at the end of his bed. John tilted his head in confusion. As far as he could tell, there were no other beds besides his own.

John waved, the boy waved back. He didnt have any hair, and he was sickly pale. His brown eyes looked faded, as if they had a sheen over them. John beckomed for the little boy to come closer, but as soon as he tried to do so, the door opened.

"Im back John, i made sure to get you some chocolate pudding." John smiled at his mother, looking back to where the boy was standing. He wasnt there anymore.

"John? Something wromg honey?" He shook his head, gratefully taking the spoon and chocolate puddimg that was being handed to him. Maybe he'll be able to see the boy again later on.

----------------

woh it woh
idk
Hope you enjoyed and suggest if you want, this also might be a two parter but who knows

rizz out (yeh imma start doin something like this, sounds like fun, or ill get bored of it and change it at some point)