without u.

Olive

Every time she leaves it's my heart that she's taken from me

I dunno if she's gone for good or returning in the morning

And I wait through the night cause I can't help the tossing and turning

I want you to know that our bed, our sheets, our pillows get lonely

On, yo side of the bed.

Crying myself to sleep for the third night in a row, my heart was shattered into a billion pieces from the other night's events.

I hadn't seen or spoken to Sage since he's left and he blocked me from even being able to text or call him. I'd called his manager, Mike, a million times but that was no use either. He just didn't want to talk to me. He was done.

Wiping my eyes, I began to get a headache from crying so much. I ended up getting out of the bed and making my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror at my puffy, eye bags and red nose before running the water. I splashed the water in my face over and over before using a paper towel to dap it. It did absolutely nothing but I felt the least bit better.

Going back to bed sluggishly, my phone rang and I lit up, thinking it was Sage. I soon realized, it was only Lee calling again to check up on me.

I ignored it like I did every other call, rolling my eyes. I didn't want to tell anyone about what was going on with Sage and I so there was no need to talk. I only wanted to talk to him.

Laying back down, I closed my eyes, trying to go to sleep until I heard my phone buzz with a message.

Sis:
Answer your phone. I talked to Sage.

Looking at her message, I bit my lip nervously before her name came across the screen again.

"Hello." I spoke sadly into the phone.

"Olive.."

"Yes." I broke down crying again for the millionth time.

"Stop crying, little sister." She sighed deeply.

"I spoke to Sage and I might've gotten through to him."

Listening intently now, I waited for her to give me more details.

"Well what did he say?" I asked, tired of waiting.

"Well I told him everything that went down that night, including Lira egging you on." She scoffed.

"And look, I can't lie he's passed pissed at you. He said some things that I won't even repeat to you because I know that it will hurt you."

"Please don't." My heart was already broken, I couldn't take anything else.

"What I will say is, I don't know what you do to that man or what you did, baby sister but he loves you so much."

"Did he say that to you?" I asked softly, looking down at my hands.

"Yes."

Smiling to myself, I wiped my tears, ready to see him. I hadn't seen him in three days. I missed him dearly.

"He also told me that he's not coming to kiss your ass anymore. These are his words. He said he spoiled you enough. It's your turn to return that same energy. He said if you want to make things right, you need to come and fix it."

"How am I supposed to do that, Lee? I haven't seen him since he left and he blocked me." I complained, rolling my eyes. He was only making it harder for me.