~Characters in Pirate Chains~

Dear pirate fans, hope you enjoy this book as much you did the first one! Still not sure about the cover, but the storyline, oh it's so ready that it bugs my sleep every night!!

See you soooooon !! Bisous ^_^

~~~~~~~

Three pirate fans drew the cute couple Nyx&Agenor : the cute kitty 'SnuggleKitten98' from BooksieSilk, the young artist @NoNamekid , and the sweet fan @XXLTRAINXX. I uploaded all pics on a slideshow, the link is on my profile (please comment about them in this chap ^_^ )

Also, checkout all the characters gathered in one slideshow ;) The link is down here in a comment, also please leave your thoughts about the pics in this chapter so I can alwys go back to read them here ✿ ✿ ✿

~~~~~~~

I'll list here the names of all the characters and I'll add more if needed as the story goes

On Corail (the island):

Nyx

his mother

Raya, his sister

Haven, his cousin

his unckle (haven't decided on the name yet. I'm so bad at choosing names!! :p )

Terry, his ex-stepfather

Mila, an island very close to Corail (not a character in the story but still :p )

On Martina:

Agenor (if you don't know HIM, you might want to walk past this book!!) + See photo ;)

Ace, second in command, tall, asian looks, long black hair (asian, so silky hair, dah), fights with a long Tashi sword, doesn't speak much but works and makes everyone do their fair share of work. Everyone but the bratty Maren, who always whines about ever shore he gets.

Nash, third in command - or more like, claims to be third. Tall, braggy, sneaky, bully, a bit childish in the way he can't hide being jealous of Ace. But also one of the strongest on Martina

Baril, the cook. Cranky, sour mood. Always yelling and ordering Nyx around, at the same time he started to slowly like Nyx and can't help defending him when he gets in trouble.

Lou, strong sarcastic pirate. Used to bully Nyx until he got drunk and threatened him in front of everyone, at that point he became more amused and interested in Nyx. Lou is as strong as Nash and doesn't usually take threats nicely, but he gets amused by Nyx so his bullying turned to teasing

Maren, almost 15yrs old, his mates usually call him windy because he used to move from one pirate ship to the other since the age of 8, also called monkey because he's always swinging on ropes and climbing the shrouds. He has big brown eyes and curly rebellious short hair. Childish, braggy, loves to play games and make deals only he could win.

J, Jerry Mockern, a short pirate with a heavy built. He (as well as Nash, Ajax, and Britt) made Agenor's short list (1rst Bk)

Armpit, real name Mern. The stinkiest pirate ever. Dumb and filthy, he's one of the less strong mates on Martina

Yeagar and Ajax , two dark skinned brothers. Always making bets with each other. They'r pretty well built with all the muscles and curves in the right places. Yeagar joined Martina two years before his younger brother did. He loves to share everything with him: fighting together, eating, buying whores, sharing laughs.. everything BUT money. Ajax is the slightly smarter and more lively one.

Britt, also called whale. A very VERY big guy. As evil as pirates come, but his emotionless face makes his dark side undetected by the airheaded Nyx, who actually pampers him with food whenever he could sneak some away from Baril's grip.