Goodbye

Charlie let her wings out, Maverick marveling at them. Charlie saw and laughed. "You missed out on a lot Harold." Charlie teased. Alastor looked at his wife and smirked.

"¡Cállate para que podamos luchar!" Somebody shouted in Spanish. Everyone looked over to see Adrien AND vaggie, both holding spears, with Vaggie's hair acting as wings.

"Woah.." Charlie said. She found herself flustered but turned her attention back to her enemies. "The fallen angle is right, let's do this." Charlie said, summoning her and alastors weapons, alastor catching his while it was in midair.

"utique, erant 'iens ut auxilium" somebody spoke in Latin. Charlie instantly knew it was her father, and pointed her trident toward. "Now hold on, what about me?" Somebody asked, joining the villains side.

Lastigheid.

Alastor smirked and beant down into Charlie's ear. "You get Lastigheid, I get eldritch?" Alastor asked. Charlie's horns grew and she nodded. "Stop making things about yourself bitch." Charlie said to her sister in law.

Lastigheid gasped while alastor kissed Charlie's cheek. Oh how he was VERY proud. "Now, let's begin." Charlie said.

Everyone charged forward, Abigor turning into a FUCKING.DIAMOND BACK.

Alastor took Maverick head on, his tentacles holding his wife's ex upside down. Alastor started punching him, knocking out a tooth. Alastor transformed his staff into a huge knife, and stabbed it into his eye. Maverick screamed, alastor left him hanging there and summoned his minions.

Abigor took to Valentino, and since Abigor was close to angle, his hatred for Valentino was worse than his hatred for angels. Valentino laughed and reached for the boy. As Valentino took hold of the boy, Abigor bit him with a poisonous bite. Valentino screamed and dropped him.

Abigor than turned into a goat and rammed Valentino's knees, knocking him to the ground. As Abigor laughed, Valentino took out a knife and stabbed the demon. Abigor whimpered and kicked him again using his back legs and turned into a snake, and slithered over to his grandfather, who was finishing up Daniel. Abigor slithered up his grandfathers back and rested on his shoulder.

Lucifer noticed and looked at his shoulder and beamed. "Good! Very good!" Lucifer said. Abigor looked up at him and showed him his sliced open tail, making Lucifer very angry. He kissed Abigors snake head and took him over to Lilith, who was preparing weapons and potions. He handed his grandson to Lilith, who had tears running down her face. Abigor let himself turn back into a demon. He coughed up blood, splattering it all over his grandfathers white coat.

"I-I'm f-fine! I gotta fight! Come on guys!" He said, trying to jump out of his grandmothers arms. "Worse thing that'll happen is that I respawn!" He argued, but Lilith wouldn't let him go. She looked down at the ongoing battle, and so did the other two, looking at Lizzie.

Lizzie was taking on her aunt, her eyes radio dials, her voice all glitchy. She was like Dr.Octopus, her tentacles ruling her back and attaching themselves to her. Lizzies tentacles grabbed her aunt by her throat and tightened with each breath she took. "You wanna apologize for everything you've done to my father?" Lizzie asked. Lastigheid only laughed. "I enjoyed every minute of it." Lastigheid said.

Lizzies tentacles reached into Lastigheid body, ripping off her arm, using her own arm to slap her. Lastigheid screamed, fueling lizzies hunger. The tentacles reached for her aunts heart and ripped it out. Lastigheid died on the spot, and her tentacles threw her body away, while one bought her aunts heart to her.

Lizzie took it and took a huge bite of it. "Huh...not so bad." Lizzie said and licked her fingers. She looked over and saw Abigor was hurt. She jumped, one of tentacles going underneath her and she rode it like a skateboard upwards to her brother. She jumped off and rushed over. "Abi! Are you ok?!" She asked. Abigor nodded and saw the heart in her hand. "Hey what's that?" Abigor asked. Lizzie held up her aunts heart and took a bite out of it.

She swallowed, everyone looking at her horrified. "A snack. Wheres Adrien?"

Adrien and vaggie where cornering Vox, Adriens spear glowing with angle energy. "Remember what I taught you Adrien. The heart, always the heart." Vaggie instructed. Adrien nodded and held the tip of the spear against voxs chest. "Any last words?" Adrien asked. Vox looked at vaggie and back at Adrien, Vox kicked Adrien in the chest with electricity surrounding his foot. Adrien flew into Alastor, knocking him and his father to the ground.

Vaggie plunged the spear into voxs chest, killing him off for good. Vox fell with a thud. Adrien got off his father, alastor quickly made sure his son was alright. Adrien assured him he was. Vaggie and alastor looked at each other and looked at Charlie, who was taking on the final opponent.

Helsa.

The two battled in the air, Charlie using her trident on the offense and defense. Helsa attacked Charlie with a sword, Charlie blocking her every move. She knew she couldn't hold up like this while pregnant, so her plan was to keep Helsa occupied until she ran out of stamina.

That was until a huge fireball hit Helsa in the back, knocking her to the ground. Charlie looked down and flew over and held arrow in her arms. "Arrow! You need to be careful! You have no idea how powerful she is!" Charlie lectured. Arrow hugged Charlie and hugged her stomach, making it obvious he was trying to protect both of them.

Charlie laughed and kissed his hair. She felt a huge pain In her stomach and looked down. She had a huge sword going through her stomach...there was no way the baby had survived it.

Arrow went a ghastly white while tears spilled from his eyes. He saw Charlie collapse, her blood spilling out beneath her. He fell to his knees and shook her, begging he could say something, ANYTHING! He shook her arm, no response.

Arrow felt himself being picked up. He looked up and burrowed his head into his fathers chest while everyone else ran down. Helsa was backing up, she had no idea what she had just done.

Alastor put arrow down and held his wife in his arms. His tears splashed on her face. He looked up and saw Helsa was getting away.

He handed Lucifer his wife, and took vaggies spear. Helsa was not getting away with this.

He chased after her, chasing her out of the castle. He used tentacles to propel himself forward. He landed on top of her, the handle of vaggies spear choking her. "P-please! D-don't hurt me! I'm sorry!" She begged. Alastor chuckled and raised his hand and slammed it into the ground, tentacles dashed out from multiple directions, grabbing her throat and holding her in the air, the ground below her disappearing.

"Sorry?" Alastor asked, his antlers growing twice as big as than they usually did. He laughed evilly and swished his wrist, his shadow tentacles loosening there grip on her, getting ready to drop her.

"Why does everyone say that when there about to be punished?" Alastor asked. He snapped, one tentacles holding her now.

"Say bye bye Helsa."