•|| 5K Special ||•

" We're going night swimming, little ___!! " Tendou exclaimed excitedly, cradling you in his arms. After the seafood incident, Hinata and Kageyama deeply apologized for feeding you without acknowledging that you were allergic. Luckily, Semi forgave them as they didn't know that you were allergic too, it was really lucky that Tendou made a guess and helped you with the effects of your allergy.

" Here, give her some sunscreen before you two go into the pool. " Semi handed Tendou a bottle of sunscreen, giving you a kiss on the forehead.

" But it's night swimming? "

" Don't forget to shower before going in. "

" Semi, wait- "

" Do it or I won't allow my child to go in there. " Semi glared at Tendou, who flinched and just nodded. " Dad?? " You call out to Ushijima, who was going with Semi to rest. You tilt your head at him with a " You aren't coming? " expression. He stared at you for a brief 3 seconds before looking at Semi who nodded, " I'm going. " You chirped happily as Tendou hands you over to him, " Swim, swim!! "

" Oh, look likes someone's already in the pool. " Semi says as the 3 of you look where Semi was looking, Kuroo and Bokuto were splashing around. Your eyes shine excitedly as Bokuto gestures you to come and join. You hop off Ushijima and grab his hand, pulling him to the hotel room so he could help you change into your swimsuit.

" Someone's excited. " Semi chuckled as he picked you up, " Let's hurry up then!! " He started to run to the room, leaving Tendou who grabbed Ushijima's wrist and practically dragged him to get ahead of you and Semi. " Come on, let's not get left behind!! " Tendou grinned as Ushijima nodded, running along the pace of Tendou.

•♤•

" Swim!! " You run to the pool, ready to hit the water as you jump into the deep pool, closing your eyes to brace for impact.

But you didn't feel water.

You opened your eyes and see that you were floating. " Wah!! " You screech, quite terrified because you were absolutely sure you were going to hit the water and not air. " Hold on there, little ___, you can't go in the pool without showering. " You heard Tendou's voice behind you.

Turns out he was holding you above the water and you weren't floating.

" Semi's orders. " Tendou shrugged, pulling you close to him as he puts you down, leading you to one of the showers. " After this, we can go swim. " He says as you obediently nod, the cold the water hitting your face, making you shiver. Although the cold made you shiver, you didn't wanna bother being a brat and whining so you just breathed in and dealt with it all the way.

" She's cold, Tendou. " Ushijima pulled you away from the cold drips of water. " Oh, I didn't realize!! I've guessed wrong, I'm sorry little ___!! " He scooped you up into his arms and hugged you, hoping his body heat would be enough for you to warm up.

" Tendouuuu. " You hugged him back, the shivering of your body fading after a few moments.

" Let's go then!! " Tendou pat your head as the 3 of you walk to the pool, which the half of it was made into pool volleyball while the other half was just a pool with floaties. " Can she swim? " Ushijima asked Tendou, " Huh, I never thought of that, " He paused and poked your cheek to make you look up at him, " Can you swim, little ___?? "

You shook your head.

" It's alright, a lot of people like ___ so a lot of them will probably want to interact with her!! " Tendou reassures Ushijima along with a pat on the back as Tendou puts you down so you could choose who you'd want to play with first.

There were 3 people in front of you.

Kageyama was too busy fighting Hinata to notice you.

Kenma wasn't paying attention but he was secretly glancing at you.

Oikawa was gesturing you to come to him and trying to lure you with the floaties.

You wondered where Semi was but you remembered that he was busy. You were about to pick but then you saw someone in the background who was giving you a sweet, gentle smile. You sprint over to the person, careful not to slip into the pool as the person runs over to you, afraid that you might slip.

Good thing before you slipped, Akaashi caught you.

" Are you okay, ___? " Akaashi asked as you nodded, reaching to him as he picks you up.

The other 3 or rather 2 setters were quite dissapointed you chose Akaashi who wasn't even participating. " Swim? " You ask as Akaashi shakes his head, " I'm just here to make sure Bokuto-san doesn't try to eat a floatie. " Akaashi sighs afterwards.

•♤•

" Where's ___? " Oikawa asked as Bokuto points to Ushijima, who was holding you in his arms. " Ugh, I wish I could just walk over and get my angel back. " Oikawa whined as Iwaizumi approaches the 3 of them, " We have to go now, shittykawa. "

Oikawa sighed. " Why? "

" Because I have things to do and I have to make sure you get home safe. "

" Aw, so you do care!! "

" Shut up and let's go. See you guys. "

Iwaizumi and Oikawa left as Bokuto and Kuroo wave goodbye. " Let's go to ___ before we leave. " Kuroo says as Bokuto nods, " Akaashi!! Come over so we can bid farewell to ___!! " Bokuto shouts as Akaashi walks to them, " Did I use " bid farewell " correctly?? " Bokuto whispered to Akaashi, " Yes. "

" Looks like they're leaving. " Tendou says as you open your eyes, hearing the word leave. " Oh, you're awake. " You look up and see Ushijima, " Let's let her down so she could say bye to them. " Tendou lifts you away from Ushijima and puts you on the floor.

" Hey there, shorty. " Kuroo ruffled your hair as the other 3 approached you as well. " Bokuto, Akaashi, Kenma and I, have to go now. " He explained as you started to frown. " Don't worry, pudding. We'll get to see each other again. " Kenma kneeled down and gave you a short hug. " Yeah, we'll have so much fun!! Right, Akaashi? " Bokuto looked back at Akaashi who smiled and nodded, patting your head. You sighed and shook your head, wanting to get rid of the sadness you felt so you wouldn't cry.

" Well, we have to go now. " Kuroo paused, looking at Semi, Ushijima and Tendou. " Thanks for inviting us. " " No problem. " Semi answered, waving goodbye. Once they gave you hugs, pets and kisses, you returned the favor with kisses on the cheek.

" Squishy!! I'll miss you!! " Hinata ran over to you with Kageyama trailing behind him as well as D̶a̶i̶S̶u̶g̶a̶ Daichi and Sugawara. " OrangeBerry!! " You smile as the two kneel to your height, blabbering about how much they're going to miss you. Course, you do the same via giving them hugs and kisses on the cheek since you couldn't talk that much yet.

" We'll be going now, thanks for the invite. " Daichi bowed along with Sugawara, " No problem, thanks for making this fun for ___. " Semi smiled as Daichi drags Hinata and Kageyama away. " Bye squishy!! " " Bye giggles!! " Hinata and Kageyama waved as you got picked up by Semi.

" Let's go home. " Semi gave you a kiss on the forehead as the 4 of you head outside.

《I know it's 7K already, I'm super late to post. Also, thanks so much, lovelies!!》