Stephanie (short)

*artistic rendition above*

Damian:20

Tim:18

Steph:18

Jason:16

Babs: 15

Dick:13

It was a chill late afternoon at the manor, Damian was digging into a bowl of cereal, going over his flash cards, Jason was playing COD, Barbra, who spent more time at the manor than her own house, was playing COD with Jason, and Dick was sitting on the armrest of the couch, waiting his turn for the next round. 

The door latch clicked as someone unlocked the door, no one bothered turning around, it was only four in the afternoon, so it was Tim getting home from study group.

"Hey TimDi." Jason didn't turn around, focusing on aiming a sniper at an enemy mpc. "Are you still getting rid of that watch?"

"Shiiii-"Barbra dropped the controller on her lap as she got shot, the replay started playing, but that wasn't what caught her eye, in the reflection of the dark screen she saw Tim wasn't alone in the doorway. she whipped around, queuing the boys to do the same. next to Tim was a girl, around his age; straight blonde hair in a high ponytail and a very thin layer of makeup. she wore  striped, straight-legged pants and a grey sweatshirt with little white hearts on it. 

"What's up, Timmy?" she asked, pausing the match.

"Oh, uh, Guys, this is Stephanie, Steph, this are my brothers, Damian; Older, Jason; younger, and Richard; baby." She greeted them all. "...and you know Barbra, right."

"Yeah," 

Stephanie smiled, "you were in my group when I was leading grade eight orientation."

"Oh yeah, I don't really remember." Barbra admitted.

"That's alright. oh, and this is wittle Dick, right?"

Jason almost snorted pepsi out his nose, coughing it up on his graphic tee in immature teenage laughter. Barbra smacked his chest, laughing at Jason. Stephanie continued, very aware and honestly amused, by the havoc her word choice had caused.

"It's great to see new grade eights at the school! Tim talks a lot about y'all." 

Tim was desperate to get her away from his dumb family. "Just kick off your shoes by the door. c'mon there's a packet of Reese's Pieces in my room, we can share them while working." He was already halfway up the stairs.

"Okay, hold on." Stephanie kicked off her Adidas pulled a binder out of her Fjallraven backpack and skipped up the stairs after him.

Damian finally showed signs of life for the first time;

"Drake! don't have unsafe sex, alright!"