||7||

I've been thinking a lot these days

Thinking about the reason why my family refused to give my hand to you for marriage.

Why my dad was so adamant about his opinion about you.

Why my brothers were so ready to break your jaw that day.

And now,after almost a year of our marriage,I understand why.

Because they saw something in you that I was too blind to see and believe.

I was so blinded by your love,Seb that I refused to acknowledge the fact that I can never be enough for a man like you.

I realise that now.

I should have seen this coming.

I saw my family yesterday. I guess,they were shopping for Christmas. They were all together.

And I was standing right behind them. Alone.

They didn't seem to notice me like they usually do. Just like you.

As much as I wanted to go and talk to them,I knew that I'll be spoiling their day if I even showed them face.

And when I was just about to turn around and leave,Dad saw me.

He was shocked to see me. Shocked,angry,sad but definitely not happy. He gave me a look and shook his head and then he left.

Just like that.

I deserved it. I deserve every sort of pain for hurting him the way I did.

So,while you were planning for Christmas celebration with your mistress, I was standing on the store and watching my family leave me behind.

Just like you.