MiniWroetoStar- Stuck

Simon's P.O.V.

I hadn't been feeling great for a little while, a headache pounding behind my eyes and my entire body ached which made me feel like shit. I didn't feel up to recording right then, or editing, or even existing so after an hour or two of trying to sleep and tossing and turning I completely gave up. Dragging a blanket around my shoulders I stumbled down the stairs.

The Sidemen house was quiet, unusual considering the inhabitants. This was the second house so it was rather large, but normally I could hear someone yelling or falling over or even snoring if I listened hard enough, but tonight it was silent. Good. All I wanted to do was watch television and hopefully pass out when I got tired enough. I basically faceplanted onto the sofa and curled up there, turning on some random movie, and with a happy sigh I closed my eyes.

--------------------------------------------

I only blinked myself awake when someone lowered themselves onto the couch beside me, gently kicking their legs over mine. I squinted up at them, almost ready to yell at them to get the fuck off me and leave me alone because I was trying to sleep, but the face I saw made me stop. It was Harry, a blanket around his shoulders himself and a smile on his face, and within a few seconds he was settled down beside me, head tucked into my shoulder.

"Hey Si." He mumbled, smiling sleepily. "Don't mind me. I just want to cuddle."

"Alright." I grumbled slightly, nosing my way back against him. "But only for cuddles."

Vikk's P.O.V.

I yawned as I stumbled down the stairs, having been recording and editing for almost 12 hours. This was the first time I had come out of my room in that time as well other than to go to the bathroom so hadn't seen what the other boys had been up to, but the sight that greeted me made me smile.

Simon and Harry were curled up together on the couch, blankets thrown over their bodies, arms tangled around each other although I'm sure that one was done unconsciously. They weren't very touchy or cuddly people. For a moment I paused in the doorway, unable to bring myself to disturb them by going into the room. I had wanted to grab a beanbag to hang out on the porch as the sun set but now I didn't want to.

I approached them slowly, smile still on my face, but when I gently rested a hand on Harry's shoulder his hand shot out and grabbed at me, pulling me into his lap. I yelped and tried to squirm away from him but he held me tight, sighing happily. I squinted up at him but then Simon rolled over and secured his hands on me as well, trapping me in between them. I groaned.

"Oh for God's sake, this is not where I thought I'd end up." I grumbled, moving Harry's hand a little so he wasn't holding onto my shirt around the neck.

Both boys were now subconsciously snuggled up against me, the younger boys head on my shoulder and after a fair amount of shifting and half conscious groaning, Simon's head ended up resting in my lap. Well. I was stuck.

I continued to struggle for a couple of minutes but eventually I just gave up, letting the two lie on me. I had been working for 12 hours by that point, I was tired and really just wanted sleep so I kicked my feet up on the couch, on hand resting on Harry's arm and another on Simon's head, and closed my eyes.

It only took a couple of minutes before I fell asleep as well.

Josh's P.O.V.

I was glad when the clicking and music from Vikk's room stopped, and I assumed he was going to bed. I had been planning to go up and force him to go to bed if it went on any longer actually, so I was glad he had some form of self control to go to bed whenever he really needed it.

I eventually decided to head downstairs to grab something to eat before having a shower and going to bed, and pattered down the stairs. The house was quiet- JJ wasn't in the house currently, out partying somewhere, although Harry was probably sleeping upstairs in the guest room, but he was still quiet. I was glad because I was tired as well, despite it only being 11 o'clock.

What surprised me though was the sight that greeted me when I glanced into the living room. I had expected to see maybe one boy in there, perhaps Harry passed out on the couch or Ethan, having not quite gotten home after a day of activity here, but I certainly hadn't expected to see Harry, Simon and Vikk, curled up together on the same couch and fast asleep. I paused in the doorway, smiling to myself.

"Oh, bless them." I mumbled to myself, not even caring that I sounded like my grandma saying something like that.

My eyes scanned my three friends, cuddled up together in sleep. Vikk had been pulled into the middle of the two, tucked up tightly between them, chin now resting on his chest while he slept. Harry's head was on Vikk's shoulder and he was snoring ever so slightly, arm tucked up beside his face too. He looked really young while sleep, definitely not the 23 that he was. Simon, well, he was taking up the most space he possibly could, curled up on his side with his head in Vikk's lap, blonde hair falling in his face. It was pretty cute actually, and for a couple of minutes I stood there and admired them, but then realised that that really couldn't be comfortable.

Vikk's head was at an awkward angle, Harry looked pretty cramped up and Simon was lying in a weird position that really couldn't be good for his back, so I decided to do something. Plus, JJ could come home in the next few hours and if he saw them, he would tease the three of them mercilessly.

I managed to separate Simon from the group of limbs first, carrying him bridal style up to his bedroom. He didn't even stir in my arms as I carried him up the stairs and placed him on his bed. I smiled to myself, tucking him in like a child.

"Sleep tight Si." I whispered as I closed his door behind me- two more to go.

I took Harry next because he was lying basically on top of poor Vikk, and I couldn't work Vikk out from underneath him without risking waking him up, so I took the younger. He was a heavy sleeper and didn't stir either, even cuddling himself close to me when he was removed from Vikk's warmth. I took him upstairs to the guest room and tucked him in as well.

Vikk was the last. He was a pretty light sleeper so I wasn't surprised that he began to toss his head when I picked him up, eventually blinking and waking up.

"Wha?" He mumbled, squinting and slightly confused.

"It's alright Vikk, I'm just taking you up to bed. You didn't look that comfortable stuck between Si and Harry."

"Oh yeah." He said hoarsely. "Got stuck."

I laughed a little, pushing his door open with my elbow.

"Just go back to sleep, alright? I'll see you in the morning."

He nodded tiredly, curling up under his bedclothes with no whining or complaining. He really was tired and I was just glad he realised that because he had a habit of being pretty self-destructive when he had work to do. I stayed with him until he fell asleep.

I was so lucky to have these boys.