11

yoongi's gaze was fixed on the floor as he waited for his project partners to finally stop arguing.

taehyung held his hands up and sighed. "what even is the project?!" he questioned loudly and gained everyone's attention. "honestly tae, you need to listen more," seokjin slightly scolded. "it was to make at least a 3 minute track and put together a choreography to go with it!"

yoongi gulped and curled into himself more, feeling invisible since not a soul had spoken to him since he arrived. he didn't want to be there, he didn't want to be home, he didn't want to be anywhere. he didn't want to exist.

"i can do that! easy! i'll make the beat and you guys just sing and help with lyrics!" namjoon exclaimed, the other occupants in the room agreeing with him loudly.

"i'll sing!" jimin called out with an adorable eye smile. "and hobi, kookie and i will do the dancing!" he added. namjoon nodded and began writing it down with excitement plastered on his face.

"i'll rap with you, joon," hoseok told the younger. "jeongguk can do both singing and rapping," he added, patting the youngest's back with a proud smile. jeongguk smiled smugly and nodded as namjoon wrote on the paper once more.

"taehyung-ah and jin hyung, you two can sing as well, i love your voices," namjoon stated, smiling at the pair who smiled in agreement.

"right! that's all of us!" namjoon exclaimed as he put the paper down, his other friends cheering. all except one.

yoongi shuffled closer to the wall as he squeezed his slim thighs closer to his chest, keeping himself out of the others' lines of sight.

seokjin, however, didn't fail to notice the frail boy and turned to namjoon. "not everyone. what about yoongi?" he spoke up, catching everyone's attention. "right! um... hyung what do you want to do?" namjoon turned to him.

yoongi squeezed his eyes shut and took a deep breath. "i-i'll just.. uh.. rap.. i'm not talented so i'll just have like two lines or something a-and stay in the back of the dance," yoongi replied, eyes not leaving the floor.

seokjin frowned and sat next to his dongsaeng, pulling him under his arm and into a small embrace. "don't doubt yourself, cutie," he told him and yoongi sighed. he didn't believe the older and didn't have any faith in himself that he could really help these boys. they already sounded so talented.

"okay so now we have everybody!" namjoon declared as he put down the pen and notebook. "i'll try to work on the song then i'll keep adding adjustments to it," he stated with a dimpled smile.

"i wanna help~" yoongi couldn't help himself from speaking up and catching the younger's attention. "of course, baby!"

yoongi glared with a blush in response to the younger's nickname. "d-don't call me that," he commanded, flustered. seokjin cooed and ruffled the younger's fluffy hair. "and why not, baby? where's your bad boy act now?" jeongguk spoke up mockingly and yoongi glared harder and jeongguk cooed.

he looked at seokjin fearfully, feeling himself slipping into his headspace of warmth and contentment.

"i-i just... fuck off.." yoongi spat.
"now now baby boy, that's not very nice," taehyung spoke up this time, his thumb stroking yoongi's crimson cheek.
"yeah, we'd hate to have to give you a punishment, little one," jimin threatened with a soft tone and that was enough for yoongi to be coaxed into his childish headspace.

"'m sorry! p-p'ease don' punish y-yoonie! 'm gon' be a good boy! promise!" yoongi shouted quietly, his voice higher in pitch.

"aw, don't worry, sweetheart! we wouldn't punish you!" jimin was quick to pull the small pale boy into his arms. yoongi tilted his head up to look at him. "r-really?"

"mhm! we couldn't hurt our little boy like that!" hoseok added as he pulled his hyung onto his lap.

yoongi giggled at the action and clapped his hands. "y-yay!"
"you're our good boy, aren't you angel?"
"mhm! 'm j-jinnie, joonie, s-seokie, chimmy, t-taetae a-and gukkie's good boy!"

"that's right, good boy little one!"

word count: 700 words