Training

Yin who had passed out from the fight with Li Jian had felt her whole body go cold and sometimes warm. She was currently in the deepest part of her mind (subconscious) and when she opened her eyes what she saw was a child that had golden hair, one blue and one red pair of eyes, light brown skin, and green nails.

The child smiled at Yin and said, "You are finally awake master!"

Yin was confused. Where was she and who was this child? She did not remember taking a disciple at a young age and a child that had a unique look at that.

The child was also confused looking at Yin's curious gaze but then he realized what was going and still smiling, said "I am Element, master. The sword you have wielded. It has been a while since I woke up thus, I forgot what to do just now".

Now Yin understood what was going on. The child has a unique look because of its element attributes, no wonder it was so colourful.

Red for fire, Blue for water, gold/ yellow for metal/lightning, light brown for earth and green for wind (because sometimes they use a leaf icon for the wind element somehow).

"You are currently in your subconscious and is still recovering from the fight", Element explain.

"So why am I awake here? Why not in the real-life instead?", Yin asks.

Element tried to tease Yin to guess but Yin was not in the mood for playing so she pinches the child's cheek which made Element give up and tell her, "The reason why I brought you here is that we need to train."

Yin waits for more explanation to which he continues. "You did realize that when we were fighting with my brother An, Li Jian was much stronger than you and he even had merged with the element to which you could only do that when you have reached the final stage. One could only imagine what powers you can wield once you have merged with the elements."

This was true. Though she could use the elements to provide a temporary boost to her body, by fusing with the element can the wielder fight like one. Such as one with the wind and such.

"What do I have to do then?" Yin asked.

Element was happy that her master was quite willing to learn thus he gave instructions to Yin to focus on sensing the elements and collecting the elements around her surroundings.

"You should try to use the elements as you breathe. Become one with the element and this will make you easily recharge yourself before you run out of energy again"

In short, it was like a cheat code. By recharging herself with the elements, it means that she could store her Qi (energy) more and use the powers of the element instead for fuel.

Suddenly Yin had a realization.

"You- does this mean that you can actually merge yourself with my thoughts? Even when you are a sword?" AKA change shape according to her mind. Yin looks expectantly to Element.

Element gave a nod that was as wise as a sage and said "I am glad you notice this as when Li Jian merged with An, he also took An with him" AKA became one with the sword.

Yin had a weird thought running through her mind when she heard the phrase become one and looking at the child in front of her, she did not like the thought very much.

As Element had a spiritual connection with Yin the moment, they both recognize each other as master and servant, he had an inkling of Yin's thoughts and suddenly blush screaming, "Not like that! Just think of using me as an armour that can cover you as you fight or something. Master has an impure thought towards this child."

Yin laughed. She did learn a lot from her previous life after all but she did not swing that way as it was against the law thus she flicks Element's head.

Watching Element again, she asked why did he appear as a child in front of Yin and asked if Element could change his shape.

"Naturally I can change my appearance but I choose this one as I thought this was better for master since the master is human. As for why a child, it is because I am cute!"

Yin gave a blank look to Element and told him to change his appearance to that of a cat since it was better this way.

Thus, with Element now as a cat, Yin trains to become stronger in her consciousness.

-----------------

Hello, the author here, although I wrote it down in this story in a light manner I do want to say that it is not alright for adults to harbour malicious and sexual thoughts to those younger than them. I am talking about those with the age of 18 years old and above targeting those minors, especially those that are 16 and below. That is not right and even if you do love them then I suggest waiting until they come of age before anything happens alright? Or else... 

(メ ̄▽ ̄)︻┳═一 (I will leave this to you imagination :P)