13

JJs pov

Harry was round again last night, no one was complaining it was actually really fun. Him and y/n had been together for almost 2 months meaning Harry's birthday was coming up. This year we were planning for the 7 of us to go on holiday with their girlfriends as well but that was gonna be Harry's present that and a lit party of course.  'Alright boys I'm gonna go pick up   y/n and we wont be back till later tonight' I announced 'how come?' Harry and simon chimed 'bestfriend day innit' I grabbed my keys and got into my lambo.

'Hey bitch' I opened my arms and in ran y/n. I gave her a quick kiss on the head and se got into the passenger side. 'Where to?' She asked 'well I was thinking remember in high school and we used to meet up and fuck about in the woods?' Her face lit up as she plastered her face with a smile. An old song came on and she turned it up 'YOU KNOW THAT I COULD USE SOMEBODY, YOU KNOW THAT I COULD USE SOMEBODY, SOMEONE LIKE YOUUUU' we sung together in harmony and I remembered why I loved this girl so much. God it was gonna suck when she died.

I pulled into a small hidden spot where hopefully no one would notice my car. She didnt even give me any warning as she sprinted straight into the woods. Luckily y/n was fast like really fast but so was I. We just ran for the longest time laughing and shit. 'Oh my god' y/ns eyes widened 'let's make a den!' She was already grabbing huge logs.
'Ahhh shit' I heard a squeal as we were almost finished 'y/n you okay?!' I hurried over to her as she was laying on the floor sprawled out. 'Yeah tripped' she smiled as I helped her up. I heard her hands dusting each other off as I did the same. 'I mean that's impressive' I swung my arm round her shoulders 'fam its sick' I agreed.

Y/n was already snuggled into the den so I tried to join her. Tight squeeze cause bulking season init. 'God I miss these days' she sighed leaning on my shoulder. We were both watching a squirrel climb 'yeah they were the best' I smiled remembering when we were kids. We begun reminiscing old memories time really did fly by as we had been doing this for an hour. a drop of water on my forehead causing us to both to lift out heads and then all of a sudden heavy rain. Our den wasnt very waterproof we both jumped up but it was too late we were gonna be wet regardless. Y/n lifted her arms and spun round.

'Care to dance?' She giggled reaching out her hand. I took it and she played a song from her phone and played  can I have this dance from high school musical because banger. We danced around laughing at how silly we were. We skipped back to the car looking like total idiots we got into my lambo and I didnt really mind how soaked we were it was worth it. 'Right dinner?' I asked and she nodded.

We walked into this quiet little restaurant and sat down at a table. I ordered a steak and y/n ordered y/f/f. 'Do you think harry will still love me when I tell her' I was quite taken back by her random question but of course I answered 'sure he will, we all still love you and so will harry' she just nodded and carried on eating. I let out a sigh I wasnt ready to lose y/n honestly none of us were i remember when i told the boys they all cried tobi and Simon especially I remember tobi just bursting and Simon's head being hidden by his hands even vik and Ethan were upset. Gee was just stunned freya was clinging on to josh and talia just cried hard next to gee and Simon. We all loved her and it was painful to know in just scared for harry to find out he'll break.

 We all loved her and it was painful to know in just scared for harry to find out he'll break

Ksi
Bestfriend shit 🙌🏿
Tagged: y/n.l/n

Comments:
Y/n.L/n: that's my bestie 💛
Miniminter: I feel unappreciated
Wroetoshaw: ⚪⚫
Ksi: @wroetoshaw mad ting
Ilyy/n: THIS IS SO CUTE
ksifan: good friendship

L/n: that's my bestie 💛Miniminter: I feel unappreciated Wroetoshaw: ⚪⚫Ksi: @wroetoshaw mad tingIlyy/n: THIS IS SO CUTE ksifan: good friendship

Y/n.L/n
My bestfriend is a drama queen ❤
Tagged:@ksi

Comments:
Ksi: shut up am I 😂
Miniminter:@ksi well...
Wroetoshaw: he really is though
Taliamar: he overreacts to everything I swear
Freyanightingale:@taliamar trueeeee
Ksi: RACIST YALL ARE RACIST
Zerkaahd:@ksi 🤦🏼‍♀️🤡😂

We walked into the house absolutely pissing ourselves from everyones comments. 'Your back!' Vik cheered as we stumbled into the kitchen still laughing 'sorry-' y/n got out between breaths she composed herself 'right hello boys' she smiled going over to harry and pecking his cheek he wrapped his arms his round her waist as we all sprung into conversation. I looked around at everyone I was so glad this was my life.

(A/N) LOWKEY IMPORTANT so I did a whole chapter in someone else's pov I dont know if I like it so please let me know if I should do more like these or if I should keep it as small bits in other peoples povs but mostly y/n cool. Please vote for this shit x