🎄Adrinette Christmas Special🎄

"Awww You guys look so cute" Alya laughed "Alya! Really?!" Mari blushed "Since you guys are a couple now

"Awww You guys look so cute" Alya laughed "Alya! Really?!" Mari blushed "Since you guys are a couple now....we can leave you alone, let's go Nino!" Alya and Nino left leaving them alone. "Come with me princess" Adrien held her hand and went to the photo booth "A mistletoe?" Adrien smirked and grabbed her waist "I love you kitty" she planted a kiss on his lips and went in the booth. "You look adorable princess~~" Adrien puts his hands on her hips, his fingers digging in with just the right amount of pressure. He moves his hands up her torso slowly, pulling her shirt up with it. "Adrien...a-ah!" Her breath catches as his fingers just graze over the sides of her breasts "Mmm...kitty...." He plants a kiss on her neck before moving down to her breasts, licking her left nipple with his tongue. "A-ah!" Mari gasped as he lightly nips it, then he moves on to her right breast. "Princess.." heat started to build in her core. "All right you two get out!" Alya yelled, Adrien helped Mari put her clothes on and went to do more Festive things. "Whenever I try to fuck you people get in the way..." Adrien mumbled as they went in an alley "Claws out!" "Spots on!" They went to Eiffel Tower as it started to snow.

"Merry Christmas m'lady""Merry Christmas Adrien" The end!Merry Christmas! And a happy new year! 🌲🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎆🎇🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

"Merry Christmas Adrien"
The end!
Merry Christmas! And a happy new year!
🌲🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎆🎇🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆