Chapter 29| Noah

It's a slow day in the office.

Just checking numbers, monitoring transactions, tracking shipments and boring stuff like that. Physically I'm here but my mind is stuck on yesterday's events. I mean how can i not after what happened. I shake my head and try to concentrate on my work. I'm currently checking some money transactions and back up everything in my own record in case Dan needs anything so my focus should be 100% percent undivided.

"Ah, together?" She said when I mentioned to take a shower. 

I groan out loud and drop my pen. Focus, my ass! 

And just like that I'm reliving it…

"Like what you see?" I smirk watching her gawk at me.

"So, very much!" She says out of breath, licking her lips seductively. I do everything in my power to not grab her and continue what we left off. I clear my throat loudly and hold my bathrobe in front of me.

“Come on, out of the pool. let’s gets you changed.” I force myself to say and change the subject. 

I watch her get out and I swear it’s like I’m watching a movie in a slow motion. She gets out  with steady steps, water dripping from all over her soaking wet clothes that are now clingling in her body making every curve in her stand out even more. 

This is torture! Like seriously!

I feel my heart stop when I notice that she has no bra on. I turn my gaze to the roof slowly cursing my damn luck. Why God? I feel her close and i wrap the bathrobe around her quickly. I can’t have her walk around me looking like that or I’m go lose it and will have her right here right now, not giving a shit about where we are.

I take her hand in mine, intertwining our fingers and guide her to the showers.

“You go ahead, I’m going to my locker to see if I can find something for you to wear.” 

she nods lightly and I leave the room before she starts undressing.

After a rough search of my locker the only thing i could give to her would be another one of my checkered shirts. I approach the female’s showers slowly and I hear the water running so i leave my shirt on the bench next to her wet clothes and walk over to the men’s changing room to take a freezing ass shower to calm myself. Probably I could use a tab filled with ice to calm down now but life is a bitch so I’ll have to make do. 

After my cold shower that left me almost shivering, still not being able to put out the fire I’m feeling inside, I open the door to the female’s showers peeking through it.

“Kettle?”

“Got a belt?” i hear her say and I get a glimpse of her in front of the a mirror with her back at me.

I reach  for my pants’ belt and take it out looking confused but I get in and hand it to her.

She ties the belt tight around her waist making my shirt look more a dress on her. She turns around slowly extending her arms and smiles at me.

“What do you think?” she asks playfully. Why do I get a kick out of her wearing my clothes? What’s up with that? She looks so good in that.

“I’m gonna say, from the way you look at me, I look hot.” she says smirking and I smile with mischief.

“You always look hot.” I hear myself speaking my thoughts out loud and my voice is hoarse again. Have some mercy! I can’t have another cold shower like that again!

She smiles seductively and her eyes have darkened again but there is something more hidden in the way she looks at me. She reaches for her wet clothes that are now a dripping ball on her hand and comes closer to me making my heartbeats rise in seconds.