Part 36

Arnav was driving the car by maintaining the required speed while looking at her in between, he can say that she is very happy but not saying anything so he tried asking her. 

Arnav : Is there anything that I should know? 

Khushi : Ah? Hmm... wait, saying so she dialed her father's number and after getting it connected she said : Papa, put it on loud speaker.

She know that everyone must be at Shantivan planning about tomorrow's outing. Her father did what she say.

Khushi : I have been selected as the Student of the year by college authority. 

She don't know why but she wanted him to know first but she can't as she also needs to tell her father, family/families and friends too so dialed and said it to all at the same time which satisfied her inner feelings. She conversed for some time then disconnected it saying she will be there in sometime yet she didn't say that she was with him, and this made her to ask him what was he doing in the college?

Arnav : I just came to see the college and meet the professors that's it, don't think otherwise as I don't have much time for all these...

Actually, he gave explanation to her, forget her, he never give any explanation to anyone then why did he answered more than required? This was her question and also doubted somewhere her bike puncher was something doing with him as when she came to college it was all fine then how in 2hours it got puncher? So she asked the him , 

Khushi : Did I asked you the explanation then why are you giving it? 

He was nervous and felt like an idiot as he never loses his tongue and always talks less then what made him to say that? So he replied maintaining his confidence in his voice.

Arnav : what? As I know that your next question will be that so said before you could shoot it?
He seriously had no idea of what he uttered he couldn't lie and top it all to cover it he is just making her doubt to be concluded as true. 

Khushi : Arnav, don't try to lie when you can't. You very well know you are very bad at it.

Arnav : What are you talking Khushi? And why would I lie? 

Khushi : Really? Then why did you puncher the wheel? 

Arnav : That was just by an accident. 

Khushi smiling to herself : Can't you just say that you want to spend some time with me alone?

Arnav know that lying is not his cup of tea so confessed : Well, when you left the house I want to come with you but couldn't as uncle and everyone were there so I can't ignore them for my selfishness so didn't make any move but when I got a call from office I had to leave so left from there and went to office to check once and while returning back I remembered that you went to college so came there but when I saw your bike I thought that you won't come with me when you have your own ride so went near your bike and thinking what to do then accidently I hit a stone which was quite sharp and it under you bike's wheel and I sat on your bike thinking then I heard some king kind sound and felt something then I got to know that the air got out. I felt no more reason to make you came with me is better than that.

Then whole time he confessed everything felt like a child was confessing to his mother after getting caught by doing some mischief, Khushi felt the same with Arnav and without realizing anything he kissed on his cheek in a trance, she felt him so cute and couldn't resist herself to do so. Arnav was definitely shocked and as soon as he felt her lips on his skin he halted the car by applying sudden brakes and looked at her with the same shocked expression. Khushi came to reality when she jerked in her seat due to sudden brakes and the first thing she noticed was where they were and luckily they were on the way near to their houses and the road is empty which made her relief that they are not in the traffic or else something would have happened. Then she looked at him and realized what she just did. She just turned her face to other side not wanting to face him but he held her hand which just made heart to beat fast and his too. 

Arnav : What was that? 

Khushi : I don't know, I felt so cute when you confessed so... she said it not facing him.

Arnav : Khushi, look at me... Khushi... and made her to look at him cupping her face with other hand.

Khushi : Arnav... she tried to pull back but he didn't let her.

Arnav : You felt it cute, but I'm not any kid Khushi that you felt so...

Khushi : to feel anyone as cute no need that the person to be a kid... 

He felt that statement so true as she too looks cute... and he chuckled at this and left her as to not make her feel uncomfortable but didn't resist himself saying this while starting the car again.

Arnav : I didn't knew you changed this much Khushi. This kiss was the reason you didn't talk to me years back and today you yourself kissed me... well what should I do now? He asked so innocently which is a fake one and Khushi's jaw was dropped and hit him.

Arnav : Khushi, can't you see I'm driving...

Khushi : then stop it aside... saying she herself pressed his foot on the brakes which made him to grasp the steering. 

Arnav : What did you do, Khushi? 

Khushi : What did I do? Nothing. Saying she turned to other side. Which made to say "What the" she herself applied the brakes and now turned to other side... it takes time to understand her this what he thought but didn't stop teasing her.

Arnav : So, Khushi what should I do now for this kiss? 

Khushi : what do mean by what should you do? 

Arnav : that day you didn't talk to me till I came back to India and now when you kissed me what should I do?

Khushi : I was 18 back then and that too that was the first time some guy kissed me so you tell me how would I felt? 

Arnav : So does it mean that you have no problem if I kiss you henceforth? 

Khushi : Of course... I... I me... mean... it was so spontaneous and just a slip of tongue. 

Arnav : Relax... I wont eat you up for the KISS. He stressed the word.

Khushi just hummed. Before he start the car and turn he kissed nose and cheek which turned red due to the word kiss he repeated in every sentence. She hit him and kept her head on his shoulder to hide her face. 

He started the car and turned towards the left to their houses and when he was turning he dropped a kiss on her forehead... 

Arnav : Congratulations for winning the student of the year title... saying he kept his head on her. 

Khushi : Thank you... saying this she circled her arm around his. 

They both headed to his house and went inside to see them packing everything and placing in bags. They too joined them and everyone waiting for the next day to come.