Part 22

arnav: khushi with painful voice.

khushi hug him immediately I love u arnavji, I love u so much. In my dreams also I can't hate u. u r memories are in my every cells. It can't be separated by anyone. She crying.

arnav: I am sorry khushi, I hurt u so much. I don't know anything about it. I am sorry I can't forgive myself to hurt u khushi. he hug her. they r hugging each other.

they broke apart. Arnav wipe her tears. Khushi don't cry. I am sorry I misunderstood u. I am so sorry. I hurt u very much through my words and my behavior. I am sorry khushi because of me u bear many things.please forgive me.

khushi: arnavji don't say sorry. Because of me only u spoil u r life, u addicted this habbit. Because of me only now u r in this condition. I am sorry arnavji. I don't know this all happen she crying.

arnav wipe her tears. khushi don't speak about anything past. Hereafter we think about our future only. I love u khushi.

khushi: I love u arnavji I want to tell this from when I know the meaning of love. But I don't tell u. I love u arnavji I love u so much.

arnav: I too love u khushi. He place a kiss in her forehead. They hug again. arnav broke the hug. He cup her face and place a kiss in her lips. They kiss again and again. they pour their feelings to that kisses. They don't get enough arnav take her in his arms and went to bed. khushi hide her face in his chest. He make her lay in the bed. khushi hold bedsheet tightly till her breaths. Arnav place kiss in her forehead, eyelids, both cheeks. Khushi blush she loose the grip of bedsheet he place kisses in her neck she moan arnavji. Finally he place kiss in her lips. they broke arnav and khushi look each other. Their desires shown in their eyes.

arnav: khushi in huskey voice

khushi hug him and make him inside the blanket she hold it. The room filled with their moans.

arnav and khushi sleeping hugging each other in a bedsheet. Arnav open his eyes he look khushi, she sleeping peacefully hugging him. smile appeared in his lips. he saw only mangalsutra in her neck lying in between bossoms tell to the world khushi belongs to arnav. Sindoor shattered in her maang. Some sindoor in his chest. he remove her hairs occupy in her face. He place a kiss in her forehead.

khushi open her eyes, she look arnav. She remember everything, she become shy. Her face went red due to shyness. Arnav smile to her.

arnav: what happen khushi in teasing tone.

khushi: arnavji she is so shy. She hug him, hide her face in his chest.

arnav: khushi y u so shy. We are husband and wife and u know this is common between husband and wife.

khushi: woo I want to take bath. Maa waiting for me. it's already late for breakfast.

arnav: breakfast. Khushi do u know what time now. It's 1'o clock. It's lunch time.

khushi: what. Oh my god what will maa think of me. I am sleep till 1'o clock.

arnav: khushi don't worry. Maa not think anything. Infact she don't ask u anything. She know what will newly married couple do.

khushi: arnavji stop it. I want to go freshup.

arnav: ok go

khushi: how can I go like this.

arnav: y I am u r husband. I saw everything. Still u r blushed ah.

khushi: arnavji u r shameless. Please close u r eyes.

arnav: ok he close his eyes. Khushi went to wardrobe take her clothes, and went to washroom to freshup. After sometime she come out of washroom she wipe her hair put some makeup and wear jewels. Arnav look her he go close to her. she know what will arnav do but it's already late. She push arnav and tell him get ready and come downstairs, she run to downstairs. Arnav smile to her.