Part 23

in downstairs, khushi was so tensed how she tell her mother in law y she late. She went to living room, saw sandhya sitting in the sofa. She go near to her and take her blessing.

khushi: maa woo I wake up late because because

sandhya: no need to tell anything khushi. I can understood. But after u both of them eat breakfast u both do what u want. Don't neglet food.

khushi blushed and hug sandhya. Sandhya also hug her. they broke apart.

sandhya: khushi I am really happy. Soon I want my grandson or granddaughter in my hands.

khushi blushed and said ji maa. she hug her again.

sandhya: first eat breakfast. Afterthat we can speak.

khushi: maa u eat ah.

sandhya: I finished my lunch and send u r papa also. Now u take food for arnav and u in room, khushi face turned crimson red due to shyness. Sandhya went to her room.

khushi take food for arnav and herself to room.

arnav come out of bathroom wearing a towel in his waist. Khushi place tray in side table. Arnav went and lock the door. He come and sit beside khushi.

khushi: arnavji u sit with wet hair. It will catch cold. She take towel and wipe his hair. Arnav pinch her bare waist. Khushi glare him angrily. Arnav enjoy it. After that she wipe his body. His muscular body, hard chest khushi slowly trace her fingers on his bare chest. Khushi lost her control seeing him so hot in his towel only. Arnav smirk her.

khushi place kiss in his chest. She went his back and wipe his back, she kissing his back. Arnav turn pull khushi, he kiss in her lips. they were kissing khushi pull him towards her. arnav roam his hand on her bare waist. He remove her sari from her shoulder. Still they are kissing, arnav slowly sneak his hand on her blouse when he touch her breaths, khushi come to reality. She push him. arnav felt on the bed. khushi put her sari on her shoulder again. she adjust her dress.

arnav: khushi

khushi: first dress u r self. I am hungry.

arnav: I am also hungry.

khushi: then come let's eat food.

arnav: I don't want to eat food. I want u

khushi blushed hearing this. Arnavji first dress u r self come and eat food otherwise I will go out.

arnav: ok ok. come we eat food first.

khushi: arnavji u r still in towel. Go and wear something.

arnav: y I am sitting in front of my wife only not to others. Infact I don't need this towel also.

khushi: arnavji u r shameless. She hit in his chest.

arnav: ouch khushi it's paining. Khushi place a kiss in his chest. Now

arnav: it's better. They smile to each other.

they eat food feeding each other with romancing.

End of past

arnav and khushi still sleeping in the bed. hearing knock sound in the door, khushi wake up. She wake up arnav.

khushi: arnavji arnavji

arnav: hum let me sleep khushi.

khushi: arnavji wake up. Someone knocking the door.

arnav open his eyes. Arnavji u go and check who is this. She wrapped bedsheet around her body went to washroom. arnav wore his track pants and t shirt he open the door.