Part 24

arnav open his eyes. Arnavji u go and check who is this. She wrapped bedsheet around her body went to washroom. arnav wore his track pants and t shirt he open the door.

hp standing outside. When arnav open door, hp look arnav he control his smile. It is not new for him, he saw many times like this arnav after his marriage.

arnav: hp

hp: arnav bhaiyaa arjunji calling u. he went with smile.

arnav go and sit in the bed. after sometime khushi come out of washroom, she look arnav.

khushi: arnavji u go like this open door.

arnav: what I am look normal only na. I wear dress also.

khushi dragged arnav to mirror. She show his face on mirror. Arnav hair all messed, lipstick marks on her face. Sindoor on his other cheek. arnavji who knock door.

arnav: hp. Ya I got it that's y hp smile to me ya.

khushi: arnavji what will hp think of us.

arnav: khushi don't worry. he saw me many times like this. He know me very well. Ok dad will call me. I will go freshup and come downstairs. U go

khushi: ji she went to downstairs. After arnav freshup arnav also go downstairs. Khushi serve coffee to all. She sit beside sandhya.

arnav: dad u call me

arjun: arnav I want to discuss what happen in this one month in office after I left London. Tomarrow u go goa. So I want to clear all thing.

arnav: s dad . I will tell. Arnav and arjun discussing about office matters.

khushi went and make coffee for them. She come and give coffee to all. She also take her coffee and sit near to sandhya.

they finished their talk. It was night, they all eat dinner. After that they return to their rooms.

in arshi room, arnav and khushi lay in the bed. arnav hug khushi. He put kiss in her forehead. Khushi smile to him.

arnav: let's sleep we want to wake up early.

they both close their eyes. Arnav sleep after sometime but khushi remember her past looking arnav face.

past

after finish their lunch, arnav went out to meet his friends. It is night arjun, sandhya and khushi waiting for arnav. Arnav come home fully drunken state. They shocked to see him like this.

sandhya: arnav u drunk. Y u drunk, now u married khushi, still u drink alcohol.

arjun: arnav still u drink, what happen

arnav: mam dad let me explain. He blabber.

khushi: arnavji tears are forming in her eyes.

arnav: khushi

arnav was about to fall. Khushi hold him take him to their room. She make him lay in the bed and come downstairs.

khushi: maa

sandhya: khushi how is arnav. I don't know y he is drink. I think after he marry u he stop drinking. But still he is drinking.

khushi: maa papa u both eat food. Don't worry about arnavji. I will take care of him. u trust me na

arjun: khushi we trust u. u only bring him out of this. Ok take food for arnav.