S. Genya || Love

Shinazugawa Genya x Reader: Love

This request is one of the earliest request that's why I apologize if this was super late! Requested by CaptainMikaela

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Shinazugawa Genya

She was a beautiful flower, that everybody loves. She was a strong flower, that no matter how much strong the storm, it stands.

But even if you are a beautiful flower, you cannot escape from withering.

Love

What the hell is love?

More importantly...

Do we really need that?

Why do people kept sacrificing their lives to people they known that wont accept their feelings?

Why do they just love another person instead of that one?

Those were the questions that kept popping on your mind when you still haven't experience being inlove. You understimated love. You didn't knew how much it hurts, not until you met him. As soon as he appeared in your life, those questions were immediately answered.

Love

Its that feeling where you yearn and admire someone. That feeling where you want that person to be always happy. You would do all costs to not see that person sad. You would sacrifice everything just for the person you love.
Love.. Love makes people crazy.

Sacrifice? Why do we need to sacrifice?
I don't know either, I can't explain. I just know that, seeing the person you love being happy, makes your day. Seeing the person you love, healthy, makes you happy. I think, people sacrifice, to see the person they love, happy.

You tried denying your feelings for the boy, tried liking other man, but still, as soon as you see him, your heart begins to sped up, and your face begins to be red in color. Redder than the tips of Rengoku's hair.

Love.. Love isn't just about being happy. Love is kind, but evil. See the irony? *laughs* But seriously.. It is kind but evil. It makes people smile, and it makes people cry. It makes people enjoy their lives, and suffer.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

You walked happily on the wooden floors of the butterfly estate while humming. Aoi, noticing this asked you and you just smiled at her. Not wanting, others to know about your big crush-feelings about the Wind Pillar's brother.

Today, you saw Shinazugawa Genya, laughing with Tanjiro, just seeing that heaven-like laugh of his, already made your day. While walking, you suddenly bumped into someone, causing for you to fall on the ground.

"W-Watch where you're looking at.. will you", you heard the man say and you chuckled as you rubbed the back of your neck and then... You shot your eyes open and looked at the man's face.

Damn

It was Genya.

Nice timing, bruh, nice timing.