Chapter II.ii

Merida was walking her way home but then this guy just won't stop following her. She just tries not to mind him but after ten minutes she just can't disregard this guy.

She stopped walking and turned to glare at him. "Why are you following me?"

Jacob showed a flattering smile and replied, "I just want to see you getting home safe."

Merida frowned as she can't figure out what this guy's intentions were. They've been in the same class, but it's just this year that he goes doing this. What's wrong with him? She asked in her head.

"Why stare at me like that?"

Merida shook her head turning her head at the side. She forgot that she was still looking at him when she spaced out.

"Nothing. I live just at the corner. You can go home now," Merida told him and continues to walk.

"I meant inside the house. Which one is your house?"

Merida turned around frustratingly. "Come on! Just leave already! Stop acting like you want to be friends with someone as ugly as me."

Jacob didn't say anything for fifteen slow seconds.

"Which one?" He insistently asked, showing an irritating look on his face.

"Ugh!!!" Merida groaned a hundred percent frustrated with the guy. She walked fast to stay away from him.

Jacob secretly grinned at the way she acted. She's cute, he thought and continue following her. Once they were in front of her house or so where she led him to, she faced him.

"Thank you for walking me home. Now you can leave and please don't bother me again," she told him so straight forward.

Jacob just smiled and waved at her.

When she thought he was out of view she sighed. Finally, that guy was gone. It excited her that he wants to be her friend but the fact that he's one of the popular boys at school, everyone would pick on them, especially her. His idea is trash to her.

Merida walked away from that house, walking her way to her real home. It wasn't her house, she just wants him to stop what he was doing.

Jacob finally left after seeing her set foot inside her real house. He smirked, thinking she didn't want him as her friend.

"But she can't do nothing when a Jacob wants to be her friend," he muttered to himself, smiling like an idiot.