Chapter one

My name is Anna. I'm just an average girl. I have my ups and down's in my life but I try to overcome that.

I don't want to go to school. Well, you see in that school everyone bullied me. I get bullied by those who themselves get beaten up. So you can say that I was the last in my school's food chain.

That's not it. I live with my uncle and aunt because my parents died a few years back so they had to take me in unwillingly.

They have two daughters of their own. They both treat me as their personal maid. I clean their room. Do their homework and keep their dirty secrets from their parents.

My uncle and aunt are working so money is not the issue and my parents' property which was given to me, went to them.

They are running my parent's company. I am too young so I could not do anything. After all these years they still treat me as their maid.

My uncle and aunt never lay a hand on me but they never stop when their daughters beat me up.

I don't have a car and no one let me use their, when they all have their personal cars. My aunt told me that I don't need one when one of their daughters can take me to school.

But that never happened. They never took me to school. I take the bus every day. I can not even touch their cars or anything that belongs to them. Even if I entered their room to clean then also I could get slapped or worst because they could not find something that they lost themselves.

So... to sum these all up, my life is a big mess.

It's a new and last session of the school so I'm hoping that maybe,...maybe this year will be different.

.
.
.

Today is the first day. I'm so excited but I'm not at the same time.

Because I know my luck is not that good. But I'm still hoping for the best. I prepared my bag last night and even the dress I decided to wear today.

I am wearing a yellow dress with a white crop jacket for my first day at school.

I went down, I had made breakfast early so I can get ready. I already did the laundry and ironed them yesterday.

I planned to leave for school before any of them could get down and ruin my morning.

I took a piece of bread and went out of the house. I know the direction of my school. I have a lot of time on my hand so I am going to walk there.

I was near the bus stand. I saw a few of my classmates.

If I was any other girl, I would go to them and talk but not me.

No one in my school likes me. It was not like that before. I was among the popular students.

But after my parent's death, I didn't attend school for two months and when I came back everything changed.

Rita and Rose, my cousins spread bad rumours about me. They told everyone that I was in rehab for the past two months. And even though I was sleeping with many old men in the grief of my parent's death.

I know that it sounds stupid but teenagers are stupid like that. All of them believed that and now I am an outcast.

I thought of proving them but now I don't care.

No one matter anymore. I am living like a dead.

I just want to complete my schooling so that I can get out of that house and this stupid school.

*********************************

Hello, lovelies.

This is the first chapter hope you guys enjoyed it.

If you like it then please support me by giving your love in votes and comments.

If you have any suggestions, please you are most welcome.

love you all.