40(Part 1)

Note: Not everyone presents will be showed, there's a certain amount of pics that can be on one chapter. But I guarantee you guys will know what they got if it wasn't showed.

Date: October 20, 2019
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA Miry

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY" the gang busted in our room jumping on the bed.

Kentrell chuckled as he groaned lowly moving.

"Mane give us some time to get all the way up." he mumbled.

"Y'all was suppose to BEEN up." LeeLee said. "Its 12 something."

"Ight, we gone let y'all get up." Ben said pushing them out the room.

I smiled at Kentrell as he smiled at me.

He went to the bathroom and I followed behind him.

We both brushed our teeth and washed our face.

When I was done I felt him looking at me and I looked at him.

He smirked at me pulling me into a hug and I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck as he tightly wrapped his around my waist.

He kissed me and I kissed him back. "Happy Birthday baby." he said in between the kiss.

I blushed and mouthed 'Happy Birthday to you too.'

He read my lips and smiled. "We finna turn the fuck up."

I nodded my head mouthing 'Right.'

We both walked back out the bathroom, Kentrell went to the door and opened it, the whole gang ran right back in the room jumping on us.

I smiled shaking my head as I heard Kentrell laughing.

"AYEEEEE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLIMESSSSS" they all dragged out while laughing and smiling hugging both of us.

It's was like a big ass circle of us.

I smiled to myself glad that I have friends like this.

"PRESENT TIMEEEEEE" Kd stupid ass yelled as he left out and brought back in a bunch of bags.

"Y'all got us presents?" Kentrell asked with a smile.

"Hell yeah, we all family. We finna be on this movie type of shit everybody gets y'all presents." LeeLee shrugged.

"PERIODT POOHHHHH" Kd dragged out and everybody busted out laughing.

"Yooooooooooo Kd, never say that again." Ben laughed shaking his head.

"Mane why?" He questioned.

"Cause that's gay as hell." Kayla shooked ha head too.

"Okay okay, whatever." He mumbled. "Let's get to these presents, y'all gone like what I got y'all."

I nodded my head smiling as he went and got his presents handing them to us.

"Let's see what this goofy ass motherfucker done got." Kentrell laughed opening his.