54. With Your Touch

Everly

It's been awhile ⚠️😉

The smile the splays across his face once his lips lift from my own making my heart skip a beat. This man is beautiful and I'm so glad he's mine. There's no question or hesitation that the love I have for him is tremendous.

"Why did you stop?" I ask pouting that he stopped kissing me. I lay on my back staring up at his beautiful face.

"Shh... let me take care of you. You deserve it." Is all he says before he gets up and walks around the room blowing out the candles. The only light that's left is from the fireplace beside me. I watch him as he walks towards me, his eyes never leave mine causing butterflies to erupt within me. Once he's made it close to me he bends down and wraps his arms around me and picks me up bridal style. I squeal from the sudden movement and that also causes me to giggle.

As he walks us out of the living room he plants soft kisses to the side of my head and cheeks. Every touch feels like a spark going off. I'm very happy that I get to experience this feeling again with him. In his arms and in our home.

With one last flick to a switch the fire dwindles as it shuts off. I run my fingers around his shoulders and to the base of his neck. I feel him shiver from my touch making me smile knowing he feels what I feel too. As he walks up the stairs I keep my eyes focused on his face. His sharp jaw line that's speckled with a shadow of his beard, his tanned golden skin that contrast against his dark features and his light eyes that look almost grey tonight. He's beautiful, he's my own personal Adonis.

Once we reach our room he throws me gently onto the bed. Keeping our gaze on each other he stands at the foot of the bed watching me. His eyes travel around my whole body making me ready to burst in heat. His eyes are glazed over with lust and his muscles are tightened. I want to touch every muscle with my fingers and my tongue.

"You're so damn beautiful baby." His voice is rough and low making me shiver in response.

My breathing becomes rugged and my chest rises and falls with the nerves bubbling at the pit of my stomach. The way he looks at me causes my panties to get even more wet. I stay quiet not wanting to say anything stupid and keep my eyes on him. He smirks at me knowing I'm completely checking him out. He takes off his shirt in one fluid motion. I can't help but stare like I always do, his chest is broad and chiseled just like his abs that are each very defined. My eyes drift to the deeply cut "V" that trails into his dark denim. I hear him chuckle making me look away towards the door with my reddened cheeks. I was staring him down and most likely drooling, that's so embarrassing.

"Don't be embarrassed baby. This is all yours and you can look all you want to." He opens his arms more welcoming me to keep looking. He lifts one of his long legs onto the bed to crawl slowly over to me, there's something in his eyes that make him look hungry or starving even, he's predatory gaze never leaves mine making my heart race.

The heat from his skin warms mine instantly as he moves above me, pinning me down to the bed.

"I've been wanting you in this position for so long baby. I've missed you underneath me." He whispers as his lips touch the soft spot just below my jaw. I gasp feeling the pleasure course through me.

"I've missed you too. It's been so long, I'm sorry." I tell him looking down at the sheets spread beneath me.

He sits up leaving a coolness against my skin that I don't like. Didn't I just tell him I've missed him?

He stares intently down at me. "Ev, please do not apologize to me at all. In all this mess that has happened to us nothing and I mean absolutely nothing has been your fault. You have been the constant good since I've been with you. Yes, I've been wanting to make love to you and fuck the day lights out of you but not until you wanted it, and till you were comfortable again. So don't apologize for anything." He strokes his thumbs along my cheek bones calming me.