💰35

azlea😤

i put my hand over my mouth. "if yo sister scarier than you, and you hella scary. how scary yo mama is?" polo asked stepping onto the porch.

"you'd be surprised." i laughed walking inside.

"mama? where you at?" i said closing the door behind me.

"pumpkin? that you?" a voice said.

"i ain't yo pumpkin, apple pie, fucking carrot cake, nigga. where my moms at?" i said getting irritated.

"that ain't no way to treat your father."

i gave him a stank look.

"yo, you bold for putting that title upon yourself. why are you even here? don't you got somewhere to be?"

completely ignoring me, he looked at polo. "who you?"

he shrugged. "jus a nigga named polo."

"why are you here bro?" i asked again.

"came to visit your mother, that illegal now?" he asked.

"should be cause you used to beat her, she don't want to see you, she don't want nothing to do with you. now leave."

he gritted his teeth, stepping closer to me, "i've done everything for this disgrace of a family and this is how you're treating me?"

i stepped closer, but polo pulled me back.

"everything? you've done nothing but give my mother fucking bruises and ruined my sisters mentality of how 'father figures' are supposed to be. go back to whatever musty club you came from, cause ain't nobody want you here." i shook my head.

my mom came out from wherever she was into the kitchen. "you must be that boy my daughter be talking about all the time." she said smiling giving polo a hug.

"mama this ain't about polo right now. how he get in the house?" i asked.

"girl who are you talking to like that? and the door happened to be unlocked." she said squinting her eyes at me.

"azalea you gone let your daughter talk to me like that?"

"wait, azlea, azzara, and azalea. a whole tongue twister outchea." polo shook his head.

my mom laughed, "and he funny too? you better keep him close."

"mama!" i whined.

"i don't approve of him."

here this nigga go.

"and so? i don't need your approval the fuck." i said in a duh tone.

"watch your language." my mom said.

"yea ma, at this point you jus dodging the fact that this man is in the house. so when you ready to realize this imma be in my room." i said getting up off the chair.