🎉Extra【1】Christmas Special🎄

Third person's POV
Merry Christmas everyone!

The year 2019 Christmas has finally arrived!
I know that some of us eagerly wait for Christmas to arrive each year while some of you dread it.

Well, no matter regardless,
Since it's already Christmas let's make it the best Christmas it can be. To do so, remember to follow the golden Christmas rules.

_______________

"Jungkook! Have you seen the Christmas stockings?", Y/N called out as she eyed the empty hooks up upon the walls.

"No I haven't", Jungkook replied.

"Well shit...", Y/N uttered.

"Y/N maybe I can help!" Taehyung yelped out, eager to help Y/N

"How?", Y/N asked curiously.

"You'll see!", Taehyung exclaimed.

"Okay then, thank you. I'll leave you to it then. In the meantime I'll go to the store to pick up the Christmas decorations", Y/N declared.

"So can anyone come along with me to help?"

"I'll come with you", Namjoon volunteered, wanting to spend some alone time with Y/N this Christmas.

"Alright, thank you so much. Let's go then."

With that, they exited the house together heading to the store.

After both Namjoon and Y/N was out of the house, Taehyung started to get to work.

~Timeskip~

"I'm finally done!",Taehyung sighed as he later on the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!", at that instance Yoongi coincidentally was coming down the stairs only to freak out and he saw Taehyung's completed masterpiece.

"Language Yoongi!", Jin's voice could be heard ringing as he heard Yoongi cussing.

"Sorry", Yoongi uttered a little sarcastically before continuing,
"But you'll have to come and see this. It's awful."

"I'm sure you're overreacting.", Jin replied as he busied himself in the kitchen.

Hoseok stood beside Yoongi as he too stared in horror at what Taehyung had done.

"Erm Jin hyung, I don't think Yoongi hyung is overreacting this time.", Hoseok said.

"Yeah!", Yoongi exclaimed before he suddenly realized.

Turning towards Hoseok, "What do you mean by this time Hoseok?"

"Errrr..."

"I do not overreact! When do I overreact?!", Yoongi semi yelled.

Hoseok rose his brows looking at his hyung with a 'really?' look on his face.

"Okay fine. Maybe I do tend to overreact a little." he sighed.

Before they could carry on their conversation a scream was heard.
Jin had exited the kitchen to see what the rambling was about and now, he stood in front of Taehyung's definition of Christmas stockings.