...

Baileys PoV
I can't stop thinking about what happened to klaus. He could be dead, and I didn't do anything to stop it. There is no way Dami, steffie or Elena are going let me if he's okay and it hurts cause I don't know what I'd do if he'd died. Yes he took my mummy away but I care about him, I just can't help it. "It was their mother Ester who was sealed in the coffin." Elena told Damon as she filled them in on her meeting with Elijah. "As in the original witch?" Stefan asked "how is she even Alive? I thought that hybrid freak klaus ripped her heart out." I stood up angrily "He isn't a freak!!" I yelled at him, they all looked at me shocked.s "Bailey" Elena gasped "apologise to Damon" I crossed my arms stubbornly turning my back. Elena sighed ignoring my tantrum. "I don't know. I'm guessing she had a couple connections in the itching community..." uninterested in this conversation I quietly sneaked out of the kitchen and though the front door. Luckily Damon and Stefan didn't hear me and I took off running towards klaus's house I was at yesterday.

I stopped running my legs are killing me, I forgot how far away it was. Unable to find it I gave up and sat on a bench at the side of the pavement by some grass. Staring at my shoes I couldn't imagine how much trouble I was gonna be in for running away. "Who might you be?" I heard a british accent ask form above me. He was young you could tell and he looked at lot like klaus. I stared at him worried to talk cause I didn't know him. "Oh I understand, stranger danger am I right." He chuckled to himself crouching in front of me. "Here I'll tell you my name and then you can tell me yours. I'm Kol." He stretches out his hand for me to shake, cautiously I reach out and shock his hand. "My name is bailey" she smiled softly which returned. "You look familiar? Have we met before" I stared at him for a moment suddenly remembering. I gasp jumping up. "Yes! You are klaus's brother! Oh yay! Is he alright? Can you take me to him? PLEASE!!!!!!" I screamed in excitment. "Calm down darling. My brother is fine, sadly" I tilted my head to the side confused. Why would he want his brother to be hurt. "Stop that." He snapped "Stop what?" I asked innocently. "Those puppy dog eyes, you making me uncomfortable." I giggle as he squirms dramatically. "Come now little pup, I'll take you to my brother." In excitment I flung myself into kol's arms as he caught me with ease. Giggling slightly he carrying me towards the house I had dinner yesterday. I pouted slightly only now realising that the house I was looking for was right behind me. "What that face for?" Kol asked. "I gave up on finding klaus's house, when it was behind me the whole time." Kol just laughed at me and opened the door entering the house. As soon as the door opened I only just began to realise that he could compel me again. I started struggling in Kol arms "NO! Wait! Stop" I frantically clawed at his hands trying to get him to let go "hey calm down" I screamed and he finally let me go, I fell to the floor and quickly sprinted back to the front door. "Wait" I didn't look where I was going and I ran into someone. I fell again and looked up to see Elijah and klaus standing in the door way. I swiftly scurried away and shrank into the corner "bailey?" Both there voices were filled with confusion. I started to shake and cry as I prepared my self to forget about my family again. "Kol! WHAT DID YOU DO!" Klaus screamed and had Kol against the wall  holding his throat. "Me I did nothing" klaus growled and through Kol across the room. Elijah scooped me into his arms I hid my face in his chest. "Nicklaus!" Elijah called softly, the movement in the room stopped. I closed my eyes tightly refusing to let them take my memory's away. Little moon? Open your eyes." Klaus commanded his voice calmer now. I shook my head violently more tears flowing down, sinking into Elijahs short as I was still in his arms. "Why not?" Kol asked confused. "Your gonna take my memory's again." I breathed out covering my eyes with my hands. lol laughed and klaus sighed. "Bailey I won't do that." I turned my head in klaus's direction eyes still closed. "You promise?" I asked in a whisper. "I promise." I slowly peeled my hands away from my eyes and...