Chapter Eight

A/N:

For those who are curious....

Vince and Juliet have been together since they were teens. They had the twins in their early early twenties and had Isa a year or two after that. Therefore, they are both in their early to mid forties.

-B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Juliet's POV)

"How's it going, Bella?" Stefano asked, sitting beside me.

I glared at him.

"Don't give up hope."

"I won't. I won't stop until I find them."

We got back from the meeting and told everyone how it went. At this point, they weren't that shocked about how it all went down.

Now, I have some of the guys out trying to collect every single detail they can about this mysterious third party.

"Dinner is ready." Phoenix called from the kitchen.

"You stay and I'll grab you a plate." Stefano said, standing up.

It was at that moment that my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Mrs. Bianchi?"

"This is she."

"It's Agata. Thought you'd be interested in knowing that Greco has a meeting planned for tonight. It's at his main warehouse downtown. He was pissed about what happened at the meeting. He's planning on meeting some new up and coming Boss. There's a good chance the third party will make an appearance."

"Thought you guys now held meetings in secure areas."

"We do, but Greco is an arrogant f*cker." 

"Thank you for the information."

"Of course. And be careful."

I put my phone away just as Stefano came in with a plate for me.

"Here you go."

"Thank you." I smiled.

I wanted to tell him about the phone call, but I didn't.

Why?

Because I want to go to the meeting, hide, and then follow the third party back to wherever they came from. Stefano would be against that. Me being Queen wouldn't stop him. Plus, it's easier for one of us to be discreet compared to three or four of us.

Come midnight, a majority of the guys were still up. I knew for a fact that one was standing outside my bedroom door to keep guard. Even when Vince was missing, they did their job like he was going to pop up any minute and shoot them.

Hades laid on the bed and stared at me.

"Be a good boy and stay quiet, okay?" I said, petting his head.

I quickly and quietly changed out of my pajamas. I slipped on a pair of black leggings, a crimson colored t-shirt, tennis shoes, and a black jacket. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and popped a black baseball cap on my head. My phone was in one pocket and the small pistol was in the waistband of my pants.

My room being on the second floor of the safe house didn't do me any good, but I managed. I opened the windows and climbed as far down as I could before I jumped. Thankfully, I landed on my feet.

I quickly took off into the night and hailed a taxi.
I had it stop about a mile from the warehouse and I snuck my way to the nearest window.

Greco stood in the middle of the warehouse with his men. An unfamiliar man stood across with Greco with about twenty men behind him.

I couldn't hear everything that they were saying, but I didn't need too.

Halfway through the meeting, the lights suddenly went out. Then you could the sounds of gunshots. The lights came back on and a lot of the men were now on the ground. Surrounding them, were about fifteen guys wearing masks and holding guns.

I saw one man, who seemed to be in charge, exchange words with Greco before he killed him.

As they all started to leave, I snuck around the corner and watched the door. It surprised me to see that they didn't get into any vehicles. They seemed to have walked there. The only one who actually drove was the leader man.

If I had to guess, I'd say that his men arrive first undetected, take care of a majority of the men at the meeting, and then he arrives.

I quietly and carefully followed his men. They walked for about three miles before piling into cars that had been parked at a local restaurant.

That's when I hailed a taxi. I ordered the driver to follow them, but at a safe distance.

We drove for about thirty minutes before they pulled down a long driveway. I hopped out of the taxi and started looking for a way in.

Soon enough, I found one. A basement window.

I had to sneak past a few guards, but eventually I made it to the widow. Luckily, it was unlocked and thanks to my small stature and fit, I could easily fit in the window.

The window ended up being in a storage type room. I cracked the door and peaked out but saw nothing and no one. The next thing I did was look for cameras. There was none of those either.

I opened the door and slipped out. I practically tip-toed my way down the hall, silently checking every room I passed by.

I got to the last door before the stairs and pulled it open. The sight before me practically made my heart stop.

~~~~~~~~~
(Stefano's POV)

"Go get some sleep, Massimo." I told the guy standing in front of Juliet's door.

"Yes, sir." He said before disappearing down the hall.

I knocked on the door, but heard nothing.

Suspecting her to be asleep, I quietly opened the door. Her room was empty. There was only Hades, who was laying in the middle of the bed.

"Shit." I muttered when I saw that the window was open.

I sprinted downstairs where a majority of the others were gathered.

"She's gone."

"What?"

"She's gone. Juliet is gone."

"F*ck."

We were all scrambling to figure out what to do and figure out where she went when my phone rang.

It was her.

"Where the f*ck are you?"

"I found him, Stef."

"What?!"

"I found them all."