14

I knew Harry's birthday was coming up so I started to make a few phone calls and boom I'd done it. Harry had been so excited about this brand new game coming out in a couple months so I made some deals and I was getting it early for him. No one else in the world would have it as long as he released no game play footage.

'Happy birthday dear harry, happy birthday to youuuu' I recorded as he blew out his candles 'PRESENT TIME' Jide ran into the lounge and plopped down on a sofa. I rested next to harry. He was opening my present first so I just sat back and watched. 3.2.1...

'OH NELLYYYY ITS OH HOW DID YOU OH MY-' he cut himself off but grabbing my cheeks and pressing his lips into mine 'thank you so much' he hugged me and I just smiled. He also jumped about because off the holiday I was glad he was happy. 'Hehehe' JJ rubbed his hands 'now party time' I laughed even if he was right.

 'Hehehe' JJ rubbed his hands 'now party time' I laughed even if he was right

Y/n.L/n
To the person who helped me get through a tough time, to the person who always puts a smile on my face, to the person who has the most ridiculous jokes, to the little weirdo I love and care for so much, happy birthday it better be a good one or I'm suing I love you haz ❤
Tagged:@wroetoshaw

Comments:
Wroetoshaw: ilyt thanku y/n/n ❤
Behzingram: 🎉🎉🎉
Miniminter: happy bday
Geenelson: awh cute
Fan2: have a good one
Fan4: they dating??
Zerkaahd: party onnnn

I liked some tweets wishing him a happy birthday, I wandered over to harry and gave him a hug. 'happy birthday to my haz' i looked up at him and smiled, knowing that I had someone who was just as in love with me as I to them. 'thank you and I get to spend it on holiday with you' he bopped my nose. 'that you do' i leaned my head into his chest and breathed in his mint scent. 'i love you' we both happened to say at the same time causing us to laugh at eachother. I took his hand and we headed into his room where we'd probably stay until the party. The group of us were going on holiday in a week and god was I ready.

I was giggling at some stupid joke harry had made about the show we were watching, y/f/s, I hit his chest 'you're so silly' I laughed. he just nodded in agreement 'yup i am' I rolled my eyes and headed to his mirror where my make up as and I begun putting some on. 'you dont need that' Harry groaned rolling off the bed next to me, making me crack a smile. 'thanks but I do therefor I shall' he stood up and placed his hand on his hips like a superhero. 'I think you are beautiful without it therefore it shall be BANISHED' he kicked my mascara across the room 'HARRY' I was laughing so hard 'I need that' I grabbed it from across the room but as I turned he blocked my way. 'neveeeerrrrr!' he lifted me over his shoulder and spun me round and round 'ahhh harry'. this boy somehow made me smile till it hurt. he laid me down on the bed and I stuck out my lip 'i'm dizzy now' I put on a sad voice. He grabbed my waist and leaned towering over me. 'awh no sorry does this help?' he pushed his lips into mine and I ran my hand through his hair and him with mine. I pulled back 'stop distracting me' I smirked and rolled from under his grip. He let out a playful gasp and put a hand to his chest in shock. 'what me? i would never' i giggled at him and started my make up. Again. This time Harry just sat behind and watched.

'you ready?' I asked doing up my last buttons. Harry fiddled with his hair and came over behind me and hugged me in to him. 'lets do this shit' he declared kissing my cheek. I turned and faced him 'happy birthday baby' I pecked him lightly.

(A/N) MERRY CHRISTMAS AHHH I got a laptop and sidemen merch;) its easier to write now yay how was yall Christmas anyways please my vote have a good day x