Holiday In Hawaii

With the sun shining brightly it highlighted the ocean waves. Kara and Lena were at the beach relaxing on a carefree holiday.

The blonde was out in the waves splashing around like a child, the biggest goofiest smile playing on her face as she got hit by wave after wave.

She had a cute blue swimsuit on that showed her ass along with a modest amount of cleavage. The clothing unintentionally matched with Lena's navy blue V-Top and sleek one piece.

The two had originally come to Hawaii as a getaway and to relax. But as the days went on it was apparent that there would be no 'relaxing'.

From having sex on the private jet to crying out in ecstasy on the hotel bed it only progressed from there.

Now at the beach and slathered with sunscreen, a book, an umbrella, and the perfect view of her wife, Lena was having a great time.

The brunette sighed as she lowered her book onto her bare thighs. Lena gently nudged her sunglasses down to appreciate the view of Kara in the ocean bobbing up and down.

Bringing her thumb to her mouth she bit her nail as she thought of all the ways she would love to devour Kara.

Her eyes roamed Kara's swaying hips as she emerged from the water. Lena was practically drooling as she watched the way the clothing clung to her wife.

She loved how the blondes wet hair dripped water down her cleavage, the way Kara looked at her with those innocent blue eyes.

"Hi Baby" Kara greeted wringing out her hair.

"Come here," Lena commanded as she prepped the towel.

Lena quickly moved her book then took off her sunglasses as she coaxed her wife into the towel and her waiting arms.

Kara gasped quietly as she registered that familiar lustful gaze. She bit her lip in anticipation as Lena pulled her closer.

"How was your swim?" Lena queried as she used the towel to caress her wife.

"It was incredible! I even made a friend out there" Kara said cautiously.

Lena's hands immediately clutched the blonde's waist tighter. The brunette quickly spun Kara around in her lap.

Gasping softly Kara's wide eyes roamed her wife's, she braced herself on Lena's thighs as she awaited her response.

"What kind of friend? A man?" Lena probed, sitting up to wrap Kara's tanned legs around her waist.

"Of course not" Kara replied rolling her eyes.

"A woman?" Lena questioned. Unintentionally quirking her eyebrow the brunettes face conveyed her thoughts.

"Yes..." Kara replied shyly.

"Did you like her?" Lena asked slowly squeezing her ass.

"Yes..." Kara replied rolling her hips against Lena.

"What did you like?" Lena asked as she trailed salty kisses up her cleavage.

"I love her sparkling brown eyes, I love her shiny hair, her cute little lips..." Kara reminisced caressing Lena's shoulders.

"Continue" Lena commanded.

"I liked her sleek black swimsuit, it fits her toned body" Kara replied truthfully.

"It doesn't compare to yours though" Kara quickly followed up.

Lena hummed in approval, careful to watch for prying eyes the brunette pulled her bikini top just enough to expose her perky boobs.