Plus (Pietro)

You sat on the bathroom floor your mouth agape. Your eyes welled with tears. What were you gonna do? You're an Avenger for crying out loud!

"Princessa, are you alright in there?" A Sokovian accent asks you from outside the door. Your wipe your tears quickly.

"Yeah I'm fine Pietro, just gimme a sec.," you tell him. You toss the plastic stick in the trash. You unlock the door and you are met with a pair of crystal blue eyes. He places his hands on your cheeks.

"You've been crying, no?" He asks. You fold your lips and nods slowly. You lean forward and rest your head on his chest. He wraps his arms around you. "Shhhh, it's okay, it's okay." He soothes you. He lifts you up bridal style and carries you to your bedroom. He lays you down before snuggling up next to you. You bury your face into his chest as his arms loop around you. "What's wrong princessa?" He asks softly stroking your hair.

"I-I uh." You hiccup. "I- can you promise me no matter what your gonna love me." You say sounding desperate. He's taken aback by your odd request.

"Did you cheat on me?" He asks. In your stuffed nose and miserable state, you laugh and shake your head. He puts a hand over his chest in relief. "Yes of course princessa, I will always love you." He assures you. A breath of relief washes over you and the tightness in your stomach doesn't feel as overpowering.

"Uh, I-Uh." You try to find the right words. "C-can I just show you please." You ask nervously. At this point, Pietro is concerned as well.

"Yes of course princessa." He says. You get up and make your way to the bathroom with Pietro trailing behind you. You take a deep breath and grab the small stick from the trash can and hand it to him. He flips it over and on the ring circle, there is a little symbol. A plus.

You look down fiddling with your hands. It was a nervous tick you had. He tilts your head up with his finger. You finally look at his face. His eyes are glassy and a smile is plastered across the Sokovian's face.

"I'm gonna be a papa?" He asks. You bite your lip and nod. He wraps his arms around you and spins you around. "I love you so much." He says placing his hands on your face tears finally spilling from his eyes. You smile and wipes his tears with your thumbs.

You both head yelling and you both turn and face the door. You both see Wanda running down the hall with her hands in the air exclaiming,

"I'm gonna be an aunt!" You and Pietro laugh. Pietro drops down into a squat so he is level with your stomach. He presses a kiss to the fabric of your shirt.

"I love you detka," he says. Pietro only taught you a little Russian but you knew enough to know he said baby.

Pt. 2 coming soon