|017|

Taehyung glared at the man conversing with EunHa. The way he looked at her made his blood boil. He could see how uncomfortable his wife looked. "Excuse me for a moment Mr Choi," Taehyung excused himself and calmly walked over to EunHa.

"And who's this." He asked wrapping an arm around her.

"Babe," she smiled looking up at him. "This is Mr Lim."

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Kim Taehyung and I see you've already met my wonderful wife." Taheyung smirked shaking his hand.

"You Mr. tie is crooked." EunHa said turning to fix it. Taehyung wore a satisfied smirk as Mr Lim lollies visibly uncomfortable.

"Thank you honey." He smiled pecking her cheek.

"It was nice meeting you but I must be off." Mr Lim said quickly before leaving.

"Was he bothering you?" Taehyung asked pulling her closer to him. "Maybe it's the dress, why couldn't you have worn something plain and simple?" Taehyung pouted.

"There's nothing wrong with this dress." EunHa shook her head.

"Your right. It's because you're too darn beautiful." He smiled pecking her forehead. "Now come, it may be boring but I'd rather have to stuck by me then random men hitting on you while I'm not there."

"Oh hello Jeongguk." EunHa smiled turning away form Taehyung as he spoke to the Chief marketing officer.

"Hello," Jeongguk smiled. "Noona, I was wondering if you knew where Tzuyu was." He asked.

"She's over there." EunHa spoke nodding towards the drink table. Tzuyu was stood surrounded but male coworkers. "She looks very uncomfortable, why don't you go save her."

"I will!" Jeongguk grinned and marched over to Tzuyu. "Excuse me gentlemen." He spoke taking Tzuyu by the hand and guiding her away.

"Thank you...Jeongguk."

{Later that night}

"Eunha." Taehyung called before she could go up the stairs. "I think we should throw a Christmas Ball."

She motioned first him to elaborate. "We'll invite family and friends."

"Christmas is next week, it would be all last minute." EunHa brought up. "What if they already have plans?"

"That is why my dear, I have arranged a month prior." Taehyung confessed.

"And you didn't think to tell me?" EunHa asked.

"I...better late than never?" He shrugged nervously.

EunHa rolled her eyes. "Is there anything you need me to do?" She asked.

"No, not really. I've hired people to decorate, caterers and I've sent out the invitations." Taehyung explained.

"Cancel the decorators." EunHa said. "We can do them ourselves."

"It's a big house." Taehyung reminded her.

"I can ask Tzuyu and Dowoon to help." EunHa said. "And Beomgyu Kai and Yuna." EunHa explained.

"Alright. I'll ask Jeongguk and Chaeyoung to help." Taehyung nodded. "Then it's settled. We can start tomorrow."

"Okay." EunHa nodded turning back to leave.

"Wait." Taehyung called. He walked over to her.
"Goodnight," he smiled.

"Goodnight."

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

Dowoon:
Wassup?

Taehyung is throwing a Christmas
party

Tzuyu
Oh yes, I got an invitation.

Beomgyu
Yuna Kai and I got one too

So everyone knew but me?
Huening Kai
Apparently so 🤣

Well I was wondering if you guys could
help us decorate the house?

Dowoon
Sure I'm down

Tzuyu
I'd love to help

Yuna
I'm in!

Huening Kai
Tomorrow right?

Yes
Beomgyu
We'll meet at your place then

Great! Thank you so much,

{The Next Day}

"Hyung, are we decorating the whole house?" Kai asked Taehyung.

"No just the ground floor and the staircase." Taehyung replied.

Everyone nodded and began to put up decorations. EunHa and Kai we're starting with the tree when Taehyung walked over. "Kai go help Beomgyu with the garlands." Kai nodded and left.

"Let me help you." He said to EunHa taking the tinsel. EunHa gave out a small smile as they both decorated the tree together.

[A/N]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!