Next day

YOU POV

I heard the alarm of my phone ringing.I want to move and turn off the alarm but I feel something heavy around me.I looked at the right and saw Sehun's face very close to mine.His hands are around my waist."Jagi..turn off the alarm..please.."he said as he continued sleeping.He's so handsome even when he's sleeping.I turn off the alarm and got up.I glanced to Sehun and went downstairs to prepare breakfast.I cooked instant ramen for us and tea.I went upstairs to wake Sehun up."Sehunnie..wake up.."I shook his body slowly."Ppali..ireona.."I said again.He opened his eyes slowly and smiled at me."Morning,jagiya.."he streched his hands out and sir straight."Morning..come down and eat breakfast."I ordered.He nodded and kissed my cheek."That's my morning kiss for you.."he said as he stood up and went to the bathroom.I smiled and touched my cheek.I love the way he showed affection towards me.

I was arranging the bed when I feel someone behind me.I know it's Sehun cause it's just us in the house.I turned around and saw him topless with his wet hair."Aye..Sehun can you please wear your shirt."I closed my eyes and pushed him towards the closet.He laughed and said "It's okay right?Since we're about to get married."I shook my head."You're cute."he came after putting his shirt on."Let's go down."he pulled me."I'll take my bath first."I walked away from him."I'll wait downstairs,baby.."he walked out of the room.He called me with different nicknames..which I like the most.Hahaha..After taking my bath,I went down.I searched for him but his nowhere to be found."Sehun!Where are you?"I asked while searching for him."Boo!!!"he hugged me from behind."Yah..where are you just now?"I looked at him."Hiding..come let's eat..your husband is hungry.."he rubbed his stomach.Aigoo..he's so cute.After we finished eating and cleaning,we decided to have a rest at home."Jagiya..omma called me just now."he said."My nephew will be here today.."he added."It's okay..when will he be here?"I asked."Afternoon..omma and appa will send him here."he answered.I nodded and think what to cook for them.

SEHUN POV

Omma called and told me that my nephew,Sanghyun will come here today.She said that he'll be here until our wedding day.I hope that Rae Sang wouldn't mind having him here.I told Rae Sang about it and she's fine with it.I looked at her and she seems like having something in her mind."Jagi,what are you thinking?"I asked as I move next to her."I'm thinking on what to cook for today.Since your parents and nephew os coming.Hm..what do you think they'll like?"she looked at me."I'll call omma and ask what she wants for lunch.Sounds good?"I asked back."Yeah..thanks Sehunnie!!"she hugged me."Anything for you.."I kissed her head.I dialled omma's number."Yobuseyo,Sehun-ah.."omma answered.I put the call on speaker so that Rae Sang can hear it too."Ooo..omma,what do you want to eat for today?"I asked."Aniya,Sehun..I brought something for the two of you..so don't worry.."she said."Arrasso.."I answered."Where's Rae Sang?"she asked."Next to me."I said."Annyeonghaesayo,omma.."Rae Sang said."Ne..I'll be there in a while,okay?"omma said."Arrasso,omma..I'll be waiting."she said."Okay..I'll hang up now.Bye.."she ended the call.

After the call,we became silent.Rae Sang looked at me and "What do we do now,Sehun?"she asked."Let's play..hm,what about staring game?The loser gets a penalty."I suggested."Okay.We'll discuss about the penalty later."she said.We went to the floor and sit.I counted "1.2.3.Start!"I exclaimed.We stare into each others eyes.Sometimes one of us will be making ugly faces to distract each other.We laughed and still none of us lose.Right now,I'll try my ugliest face to distract her and.....I made it!!She laughed and looked away."Yeah!!!I won!!"I said happily.She stops laughing and asked "Fine..you win.Now,for the penalty..you decide."she pointed at me."You..must kiss me."I said confidently."Wae..."she whined."It's up to me."I smirked."Shish!Annoying!"she said and leaned closer to me."I'll do it."she slowly kissed me on my lips and we pulled away when we heard the door being knocked.

"Ommo!!Sehun-ah!!It's omma!"Rae Sang freaked out and stand up.She ran to the door and opened it."Oh..annyeonghaesayo,omma.."she bowed to her."Omma!"I ran from behind and put my arm on Rae Sang's shoulder."Sehun-ah..what are the two of you doing?"she asked as she flashed us a smile."Just.."I touched my lips and I think she got what I mean because she looked at us and shook her head."Omma,come in..and let me help you with that."Rae Sang offered to carry the foods that Omma brought."Uncle!!!"Sanghyun exclaimed and run towards me.I carried him and brought him in.