| 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ➪ 𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐊𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐬 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) is an Inquisitor who's ordered to kill Cal Kestis.

Not a Request ♥︎

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

        The dark cold planet of Nur was the perfect place to conjure up and create evil. Breaking and torturing young Jedi was the soul purpose of Nur. I was the latest creation; my previous green lightsaber now blazing a horrendous red color. I now bare the mark of Inquisitor; Jedi hunter, and galaxy feared,

         "Tenth Sister," the Second Sister hissed through her heavy black helmet; behind her, all my other Inquisitorius Siblings sat, "You will travel with Ninth Sister to Kahsyyyk. Our little Jedi awaits there."

          Ninth Sister and I bowed accordingly, "Yes, Second Sister," the Dowutin whispered, gathering a large black object in her hands, "And for the newest in our ranks," she gritted her teeth, handing me my helmet,

          "But am I worthy yet?" I asked in surprise mixed with gratitude. This helmet, when given to an Inquisitor, must be warn with pride and promise. Promise that you'll never betray your brothers or sisters.

          "Kill Cal Kestis, and we will know for certain that you're worthy, Tenth Sister," Eighth Brother hissed. He personally believed I wasn't to be trusted because this was my first mission, but he's barely older than I, and only trained around a year longer than me.

I gathered the heavy metal in my hands and nodded, "It's an honor, my siblings. We won't let you down. He will lie dead," I slid the helmet on my head and inhaled deeply; the red glass overwhelming my other color receptors.

"Go now, you two," Second Sister commands while pointing to two Tie-Fighters, "And, bonus points to whoever gets Cere Junda— another Jedi hidden in the shadows."

We bow again and head to the fighters, "That was so scary," I chuckle, adjust my helmet, "How did you do that alone?"

"Ten, you and I both know I was never alone during my helmetting ceremony," the Ninth Sister rolled her eyes in amusement, "I had all my siblings, and you were there too as a young apprentice to the Dark Lord."

I grinned in pride, shouldering her playfully as we both got into our ships, "Well, I can bet that I'll be the one to take out Kestis."

My heart ached at that name. He was my best friend back at the Jedi Academy, his master Jaro Tapal being best friends with my master, Even Piell. It was like Cal and I were meant to be best friends. We often trained together— both of us getting our lightsabers at the same time and understanding different aspects of the force. We balanced each other out perfectly.

         Nine and I flew off towards Kashyyyk, my hands trembling over the dashboard. I felt like a failure. My master would be so disappointed in me. He knew what every Inquisitor goes through to gain their red lightsaber, but he had faith in me. Watching him get gunned down changed me, and I know Cal watching his master die changed him too.

        "Hey we're here," Nine whispered through the com links, "You take a squad through the West corridor, and I'll go East. Contact me immediately if you find Kestis."

I just nodded, not replying. All my Dark Side training was clouded by memories and feelings. Ninth Sister could probably sense it, but like every mission, this is a test, and even though she's my best friend in the clan, she'd happily rip me apart for betraying the cause.

The muggy atmospheric land of Kashyyyk made me nauseous as I left my ship. I was alone with a platoon of Stormtroopers at my command,

"Commander," I whistled, getting his attention, "What's the situation."